Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgetting there's also no Wood we need to find two more in the back 6. But now with Bonti out too I really don't know how that backline is going to work out.
Picken, Webb/JJ, Murphy, Roughead, Talia, Morris is what I'm thinking. Grant, Macrae, Honeychurch etc rotating through occasionally.

Ok.....so we never had much of chance in this game....that was before Wood was out, before Boyd was out but with the Bont now out it's just not even on the radar. So we can't be too hard on the boys this week surely? Can we? I mean really?

I am very much looking forward to this game, there is no pressure on us we should be looking to enjoy watching an already young team full of exciting kids get even younger and to top that off we see Webb debut. Fantastic. Enjoy it guys and don't worry too much about the margin. The Hawks are the ones with all the downside if there is any to be had.

Not unhappy that Moyd and Bonts are out, let's see who can step up to the plate
Will certainly make things interesting. If we can stay reasonably competive, lets say within 4 goals, I'll be very happy.

Would love to see stringer get a run on ball today , 10 minute stints run himself into the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't say that it's bound to come true haha
Haha it's what is listed on the AFL site :p You never know it might make the Hawks sit there scratching their head thinking wtf and by the time they snap out of it the games over! Toyd BOG :p

Hi Guys pardon the intrusion, but just wanted to voice an opinion of a lot of hawks posters over on our board. When you guys come and post on our board, you guys are among the best posters on this forum, courteous polite and respectful. I hope our people repay you in kind.

And good luck for today, but with your outs, going to be very tough, especially after the hawks are coming off a loss.

Sorry won't be supporting you guys today, but wheen you take on the PED takers we, all 17 other clubs will be right there with you.

Haha it's what is listed on the AFL site :p You never know it might make the Hawks sit there scratching their head thinking wtf and by the time they snap out of it the games over! Toyd BOG :p
I'll be excited today if boyd can kick 2 to be honest , I think today is about webb getting a game hopefully a few others stepping up and showing they can play at another level

I'm really looking forward to seeing Hrovat today, he has a huge chance to cement his spot in the team.

The biggest thing I want to see today is a continued reliance on attacking play. Will be all too easy to go into our shells and play ultra-defensive - particularly with the players out - and I'll be extremely happy if we resist that. Keep playing on where appropriate, keep attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back