Remove this Banner Ad

grundog49

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
I'm in a weird position of being skill wise up there with some of the blokes that play TAC and having good endurance (13+ beep) but I am quiet skinny. Im 63 kg and I'm 178 cm tall. I play as a tough inside mid that can play on a flank. When I've asked the u19 coach if I could train with them to further develop they have pushed me back because of my strength. Do you have any ideas what I can do to be able to play senior footy? I'm only 15

hit the gym my friend then eat but you'll also have a fair bit of natural "growing up' to do body wise but now is the great chance to hit the wts with hormones going crazy but make sure its a structured program that makes sense

I'm in a weird position of being skill wise up there with some of the blokes that play TAC and having good endurance (13+ beep) but I am quiet skinny. Im 63 kg and I'm 178 cm tall. I play as a tough inside mid that can play on a flank. When I've asked the u19 coach if I could train with them to further develop they have pushed me back because of my strength. Do you have any ideas what I can do to be able to play senior footy? I'm only 15

If you're 15, I'd just worry about your age group as @Drugs Are Bad has said. Your body still has a long way to go development wise, just be patient. If you are dominating your age group you'll go up anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back