NEAFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane
Aspley
Swans
Giants
Thunder

Sydney uni go into this weeks clash with he swans at 0 wins 3 losses. Hasn't been a horrible start for the students wih some close encounters, but they could quite possibly find themselves being 0 and 4 after this week. Upset win from Ainslie on the up at cooporoo, by the scores it seems the lions may have kicked themselves out of it.

Looks as though there is some cracking games coming up this week!

I haven't seen the GCS Reserves this year.
Rocket Eade says that he will be looking at bringing some reserves players up into the seniors to replace some that he thinks are not putting in....are there any reserves that are showing stand-out potential to be promoted this week ?

Hi all,
This is a dumb question, but does anyone on this site have any pull with the NEAFL App? I have signed up for this Tool but all I can get is last years ladder and no scores updated for the first 3 rounds
I know I am from Caboolture and I follow Aspley but gee can someone do some work at the NEAFL and keep us punters informed PLEASE

I haven't seen the GCS Reserves this year.
Rocket Eade says that he will be looking at bringing some reserves players up into the seniors to replace some that he thinks are not putting in....are there any reserves that are showing stand-out potential to be promoted this week ?

Gee Justa,

That might be nearly the whole side - These guys have gone backwards so fast one would think they are just in a losing state of mind - both seniors and reserves
Guy McKenna must be laughing his head off at the dissarray down at the golden sands at the moment
Maybe the recruiting manager may be outdated or in the least not have his finger on the latest pulse as one player does not make a team

Gee, I knew there was another set of tips I had been missing. Damn, ah well.

I went and watched the Redlands v NT game on Saturday. What a cracking game. Both teams had the momentum at different stages during the game, and the last 10 mins of that last quarter was sensational to watch. #35 for Redlands, Josh Smith is a superstar. He ran up and down that ground flat out in the last quarter and gave absolutely everything he had, and probably more, to try and win that game for his side.

Tipping Round 3

Chikka Ferguson (3) 10
Pea Nut (4) 10
Stuyd1 (4) 10
Lifes a Beach1 (4) 10
Dogwarna (4) 10
Grimlock (4) 10
justabaraker (4) 9
Billybunter (4) 9
2010Premier (4) 9
*ruck r0v3r 3

Lots of 4 wins this week including the non tippers in Grimlock & Peanut (how does that work?????). Chikka now joined by 5 others on 10. * ruck r0v3r has put tips in; Q:do we give him away wins or leave him on this total? Let me know your thoughts.BTW ruck r0v3r typing your name is a nightmare.

ruck r0v3r has put tips in; Q:do we give him away wins or leave him on this total? Let me know your thoughts.
Trouble with missing a week is that you're just about out of it for the year - perhaps through an innocent oversight.
I'd make it a rule that you get the away teams if you fail to tip a week, elimination if you miss two weeks in a row.
..........but, then again, I'm a Mexican too and I want us Easterners to blitz it.

Hi all,
This is a dumb question, but does anyone on this site have any pull with the NEAFL App? I have signed up for this Tool but all I can get is last years ladder and no scores updated for the first 3 rounds
I know I am from Caboolture and I follow Aspley but gee can someone do some work at the NEAFL and keep us punters informed PLEASE

You need the new neafl app 2015 it's actually really really good
I think it comes under "the offical neafl app"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need the new neafl app 2015 it's actually really really good
I think it comes under "the offical neafl app"

R_H

Thanks for that, I have found an App called Footy Live which gives you all of the tier 1 (AFL) and tier 2 competitions around Australia, it gives not only scores, but stats, plays etc

Match Schedule

Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex – Sunday June 7

The day kicks off with North Queensland – comprising players from Cairns, Capricornia, Mackay, Mount Isa and Townsville – taking on the best players from the QFA, QAFA, Darling Downs and Wide Bay leagues in a repeat of last year’s match.

Game two sees Queensland take on a Victoria Metro side comprising players chosen from all Melbourne metropolitan based competitions.

The best of the NEAFL will line up against the Tasmanian State League and the Queensland women’s team will close out the day with their clash against the Tasmania.

10.45am

North Queensland Vs. South Queensland

1.00pm

Queensland Vs. Victoria Metro

3.45pm

NEAFL Vs. Tasmania

6.30pm

Queensland Vs. Tasmania (Women’s match)

Match Schedule

Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex – Sunday June 7

The day kicks off with North Queensland – comprising players from Cairns, Capricornia, Mackay, Mount Isa and Townsville – taking on the best players from the QFA, QAFA, Darling Downs and Wide Bay leagues in a repeat of last year’s match.

Game two sees Queensland take on a Victoria Metro side comprising players chosen from all Melbourne metropolitan based competitions.

The best of the NEAFL will line up against the Tasmanian State League and the Queensland women’s team will close out the day with their clash against the Tasmania.

10.45am

North Queensland Vs. South Queensland

1.00pm

Queensland Vs. Victoria Metro

3.45pm

NEAFL Vs. Tasmania

6.30pm

Queensland Vs. Tasmania (Women’s match)
The Qafl team is made up of qld neafl players aswell as qafl players and any players from lower divisions that are deemed suitable eg, maloney, bushy Copeland, dzufer

Tips
Sharks
Swans
Aspley
Lions
Uws

Tipping Round 4

Billybunter (5) 14
Grimlock (4) 14
Chikka Ferguson (3) 13
Pea Nut (3) 13
Stuyd1 (3) 13
Lifes a Beach1 (3) 13
Dogwarna (3) 13
2010Premier (4) 13
justabaraker (2) 11

Billy a perfect 5 to go into the lead with Grimlock on 14, could throw a blanket over the rest.Have a great week guys.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back