Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 19 (congrats HawkPatrol, Deestroy Medallist!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fruck off yoyu ashole I'm shober
drunky.jpg

boncer34 stumbling into the Demons team thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrid performance. Need to up the game, and get a bit of buzz happening in the team thread too. Ideas? Poetry? GIFs? Rancid membership drive to flood the club with active posters and piss of the remainder if the SFA?

Horrid performance. Need to up the game, and get a bit of buzz happening in the team thread too. Ideas? Poetry? GIFs? Rancid membership drive to flood the club with active posters and piss of the remainder if the SFA?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
which coincidentally
are our colours too

giphy.gif

And raven echo echo echo echo.... Where for art thou?

Capsicle-Avengers.jpg

Your messiah has returned to guide us to finals and ultimate glory again.

But in all seriousness fellas, sorry about being gone. Work has been kicking my butt. Life has gotten in the way of BigFooty recently. Adult responsibilities. Yuck.

I'm on holidays at the moment and will endeavor to try and post a bit more, especially leading up to finals. Just gotta convince Eth to give me a midfield spot again :p

Capsicle-Avengers.jpg

Your messiah has returned to guide us to finals and ultimate glory again.

But in all seriousness fellas, sorry about being gone. Work has been kicking my butt. Life has gotten in the way of BigFooty recently. Adult responsibilities. Yuck.

I'm on holidays at the moment and will endeavor to try and post a bit more, especially leading up to finals. Just gotta convince Eth to give me a midfield spot again :p

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back