Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Close game between myself and lanky_wes... came down to 6 or 7 marks difference. Stoked to have Rockliff back so soon, even though he may take a while to get going fully.

Can you afford to wait that long? Your season might be over by the time that happens. You need someone for the right here, right now. You need... Josh Caddy.

Trade?

Can you afford to wait that long? Your season might be over by the time that happens. You need someone for the right here, right now. You need... Josh Caddy.

Trade?

Still up for a Dish?

Still up for a Dish?

Nah. Picked up Rhys Stanley and Mason Wood as forwards since we jawed and Petrie doesn't seem like he's going to be the answer to my goal scoring problems.

David Swallow going to miss 8 to 10 weeks. Malceski out for a couple and Sam Day out for 426.

The "Q Clash" this week should be a game of deplorable standard... like a Dees intraclub match in 2013.

How bout those injuries this season...

:confused:

Only long termer I have out is Bartel, so I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm waiting for Robbie Gray's one week ankle injury to go to 2 weeks, then 4, then 6, then season-ending surgery.

Only long termer I have out is Bartel, so I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm waiting for Robbie Gray's one week ankle injury to go to 2 weeks, then 4, then 6, then season-ending surgery.

I've got Sidearse missing 8 and I am waiting for Stokes' ankle to become 426.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly exploded testicle, Lewis set for a good long bath... I'm going to run out of players.

Nervously awaiting Josh Kennedy's test results. I feel like my forward line goes from awesome to terrible without him.

You were saying...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back