Autopsy ROFL Brisbane Beggars, Dayne Beams and the Untouchables

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long till clay gets delisted? Terrible player. Poor Dane is still waiting for his Gatorade shower.

Karma seems to be having all sorts of fun with Brisbane. Rockliff seems to be getting a big dose maybe in future he will keep his big mouth shut!

As for leppa EAD. Career all but over.

18th and lost to the team that is 17th by 10 goals. Lol.

Not sure when the penny will drop that you actually need some KPP's

How long till clay gets delisted? Terrible player. Poor Dane is still waiting for his Gatorade shower.

Karma seems to be having all sorts of fun with Brisbane. Rockliff seems to be getting a big dose maybe in future he will keep his big mouth shut!

As for leppa EAD. Career all but over.
I believe he's just signed a new 2 year deal. Of course that was going to happen though. He was part of the supposed reason Dayne chose them. My god it wouldn't have been about their future premiership chances.

Clay would have been able to add a few extra k's to his deal, once they snared Dayne.

Callum Mills is thanking his lucky stars he's a Swans academy player.

Brisbane get on my **** more than Carlton; actually I don't hate Carlton the way I used to. They're pathetic, which is (almost) sad; but still funny.

The Bears were very smug about the Beams trade. Now that their season has gone pear-shaped they have adopted a "righteous anger" towards us. Hilarious.

I'm off, gotta download a few more Crisp highlight videos.

The Brisbane fan's mindset:

I will back in our selection panel with Leppa but still think he needs an experienced coach beside him. Bomber Thompson would be ideal so hopefully the AFL can fund it.

:$
Like their 3 flags?

I keep an eye on their results just to have a laugh. I enjoy seeing Beams & Christensen looking so frustrated on the field.

Hope the blues flog the lions this week coming

I wonder if Beamsy will get to sing their song at all this year, hard to see who that rabble will beat.

Lulzy game coming up next week though, either the Bears get s**t on by Carlton or Carlton will lose to that rabble. Win/win really.
Or lose/lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah, he was bragging about having a degree in political philosophy or some s**t the other day.

Probably flips burgers at Maccas.

Anybody who has 60k post has a lot of time on there hands so I find that hard to believe

I'm loving their board so much I think I've developed a little psychological problem. I've become a little obsessed with their misery. So much so I can't help adding it to my sig. Will have to stop soon, they are way too irrelevant to be spending that much time on. I intend to seek help soon ........................
but will wait until after the Carlton game. :p

Anybody who has 60k post has a lot of time on there hands so I find that hard to believe
He probably does have one. Philosophy degrees as a general rule though, are not particularly conducive to a successful career. Pretty much a step above an arts degree. Political philosophy is certainly not required for a career in politics. It's the type of degree someone would complete to make themselves sound smarter than they really are.

Leppo "Alright Dekka, before we work out a deal for Beams, I want you to know that I am calling the shots and under no circumstances will we be giving you a player, understand?"

Dekka "It's your show Leppo. Just between you and me, when it comes to trading players I don't know jackcrisp about how this is done."

Leppo " I think you mean jack s**t"

Dekka " Did I say it wrong again? I am always mucking my words up. Like my player trading, I know jackcrisp about phrases."

Leppo " It's not rocket surgery, you just put an o on the end of your words."

Dekka "Got it. So you just give us picks and no
JACK of all trades or players with clean CRISP skills? You get Beams and we get 5 25 and jack s**t in return?"

Leppo "Yep, 5 25 and jackcrisp. Take it or leave it."

Dekka "I guess we have to. It's your show."

Leppo "And don't forget it. Send the Geelong guy in on your way out."

Leppo "Alright Dekka, before we work out a deal for Beams, I want you to know that I am calling the shots and under no circumstances will we be giving you a player, understand?"

Dekka "It's your show Leppo. Just between you and me, when it comes to trading players I don't know jackcrisp about how this is done."

Leppo " I think you mean jack s**t"

Dekka " Did I say it wrong again? I am always mucking my words up. Like my player trading, I know jackcrisp about phrases."

Leppo " It's not rocket surgery, you just put an o on the end of your words."

Dekka "Got it. So you just give us picks and no
JACK of all trades or players with clean CRISP skills? You get Beams and we get 5 25 and jack s**t in return?"

Leppo "Yep, 5 25 and jackcrisp. Take it or leave it."

Dekka "I guess we have to. It's your show."

Leppo "And don't forget it. Send the Geelong guy in on your way out."
Absolute crack up.

I keep an eye on their results just to have a laugh. I enjoy seeing Beams & Christensen looking so frustrated on the field.

Hope the blues flog the lions this week coming
UN-Australian...sorry has to be a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back