Josh Kennedy likely to miss the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...est-coast-eagles/story-e6frf3e3-1227338316874

WEST Coast power forward Josh Kennedy faces surgery to his injured elbow that is likely to end his season.

Kennedy and medical experts must decide whether he has surgery immediately and spend up to four months in recovery or delay any operation until after the season.

It appears the crucial spearhead cannot escape surgery with the amount of substantial soft tissue damage in his right elbow.

It is understood the Coleman Medal leader has significant damage to ligaments and tendons that require surgical reconstruction.

:(

We'll be right - we have a brownlow medallist :)

I actually hope that we might bring in a rookie defender (Barrass) and get McGovern back forward

Mind you the article is by Kim Hackdorn who tends to throw darts and hope for the best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or he could play the rest of the season and have surgery in September.
Eagles yet to decide as far as I can see..

Going to be a tough decision. Hard to gauge whether Eagles are in contention for a finals spot.

Or he could play the rest of the season and have surgery in September.
Eagles yet to decide as far as I can see..

If the injury is just going to get worse and rehab longer - bite the bullet now.

Waters missed a few seasons with an elbow

I don't think anyone (other than the squiggle) has us competing pointy end this year.

SO who knows - maybe we recruit well or our midfield fires in the next 4 years. I'd rather have kennedy fit and firing then, rather than risk him this year to perhaps boost us from 12th to 10th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back