Player Watch #32 - Corey Ellis

Remove this Banner Ad

Still too early - BUT you can't teach poise and footy smarts. The players that slow down time are worth gold and jewels. We're dumb footy team and need a big injection of smarts. CEllis might just be a big part of making us much better - over time.

Been impressed with Ellis so far has time on the ball and seems to be a few steps ahead of others football brain wise confident we have a beauty I hope we manage him properly and not overwork him

Had an interrupted preseason which included footy surgery, I'd say that's plenty of reason to tread carefully

Well played Sir.....;).....

Agree each player needs to be monitored and managed as an individual. It's an extremely important part of the season overall.

Reminds me of Cotchin in that you can immediately see that he does those little things when he has the ball that you just know you have a future star on your hands. Is young and raw, but this kids a gem and you can bookmark it.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

I agree.

Think he moves like that Cotch/Pendles type he has a good little side step which gives him a heap of time.

Don't have enough lethal lefties in the side....

Tambling looked great early on and we all know how that ended. So while the kid has shown some good signs lets wait a little longer before we hail him as the next big thing.
Not to me and many who watched him at Coburg. I always thought he was a dud and was gifted a lot games by papa Terry in hope that he would miraculously get better .Dicky Rambling tended to play with a fear of going in for the hard ball and often looked under pressure even with no one around him within 5m.
CEllis is the complete opposite even after 3 games.To me he's the Best midfield talent we've drafted since Martin

Don't drink
I knew there was a reason I don't trust you.

;)

Reminds me of Cotchin in that you can immediately see that he does those little things when he has the ball that you just know you have a future star on your hands. Is young and raw, but this kids a gem and you can bookmark it.
He moves like Cotch too. A couple of times already I've thought one was the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being well overhyped for mine.

Should be ok with time and maturity but we've got a couple with similar experience I rate WELL ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back