Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the old timers here have a handbook of North board BF folklore to help Mcarcherey out.

Mcarcherey, you need to understand the importance of a few crucial things:
1. The towel situation at Arden St is an unresolved issue.
2. The longstanding cafe crisis is now in limbo as the powers-that-be decide on whether a coffee cart can be construed as a cafe or not.
3. The size of the impact of Nahas, Wallace, NDS, and Maj on our playing group has been huge.
4. Each year, several players will be given the chance to compete for the honored title of Whipping Boy.
5. There has been water under the bridge between Jack Reacher and Loogie Hensons.
6. Goldy should be traded for the Number 1 pick.
7. *Jimmy Hird is unanimously considered to be brave, and worthy of the sympathy of all posters on this board.

That's for starters....what have I missed?

You forgot this thread's story. Basically if you see No Bull pop up, tread lightly and if you have any more questions, ask Phillyroo

****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****

Couldn't break the filter.

One of the mod benefits is that we have an "edit" button and can see what was typed prior to the swear filter doing it's work. Unusually though it appears the word "Brad" has been added to the swear filter list!

I'm going to aim up at getting there too. First time in a while... Taking some time off for the baby to arrive..... Still waiting...
So may as well make good use of my time. Might try for 11:30 RobZombie

Points of interest (for me):

• Is Waite training?
  • Is Brown training?
  • Is Wells training?
  • Is Swallow training?
  • Is Harper training?
  • How much are lattes?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Points of interest (for me):

• Is Waite training?
  • Is Brown training?
  • Is Waite training?
  • Is Wells training?
  • Is Swallow training?
  • Is Harper training?
  • How much are lattes?
On it mate.. And the obvious one for me is if Garner is training.

Would be keen to know what forward combinations are the focus of training, because surely this would be the session to work on set ups and positioning....is it Dish-Daw-Waite or Dish-Daw-Wood or some other permutation with Black and Brown somewhere in there?

I'm going to aim up at getting there too. First time in a while... Taking some time off for the baby to arrive..... Still waiting...
So may as well make good use of my time. Might try for 11:30 RobZombie
Heading over now. Should be 10 min. No reading glasses so I'm mostly guessing at what you wrote.

I have no idea whether this makes sense or whether autocorrect has put in a lot of random words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back