Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

The game is too reliant on the batmobile imo. Need to piss off the bomb side missions, you use the tank enough throughout the story to not go near it for any side missions.
I think the batmobile was a necessity to the story, and would have been developed from a comic book point of view

Didn't work well as a game though

I loved the Batmobile battles. I had issues controlling it in the races but looked forward to the battle mode bits.
Races are easy, change to first person mode with L1

When going for the trophy for 69 AR stars the scarecrow stars count for it.

I only need to to the all predator takedowns and beat the game in NG+ to get the platinum now. and the NG+ is only on Knightmare

Looking through the trophies I don't know what the predator takedowns are? Also do you need to do Knightfall on NG+ for the trophy? Still debating if I'm going to go for plat as some of the AR challenges have been giving me the shits.

Looking through the trophies I don't know what the predator takedowns are? Also do you need to do Knightfall on NG+ for the trophy? Still debating if I'm going to go for plat as some of the AR challenges have been giving me the shits.

The only trophy i have left is a hidden one, and searching trophy lists online its the one called "Long Halloween" and says beat Wayne Vs Crane in NG+

When i started NG+ it makes you pick Knightmare. the difficulty is grayed out so you cant change it. but it looks like there is no need for side missions just main ones.

I finished the story.

The game is reliant on the batmobile and while it didn't bother me early and through the middle, I got a bit sick of it.

The AK tank fight was still pretty cool.

The lack of boss fights really bothers me.

I still really enjoyed the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A solid 7/10 for me.

The game is a technical marvel on PS4 - perhaps the most polished game I've played since buying the console. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this game less than I did the three previous Arkham games.

The Batmobile could have been genuinely enjoyable if used in moderation. The drone fights were unimaginative and after the first couple rather boring. The predator battles against the bigger tanks was quite possibly the worst section in the game.

The story was solid - though the AK was consistently undermined as a threat by the fact that you destroy his entire army without breaking a sweat. The reveal was meaningful enough for me to care but I imagine it would've fallen flat for a lot of players.

I thought they did a really good job with the Joker although I also think that the series would have been stronger if Rocksteady didn't treat the rest of the rogue gallery as a mere afterthought.

The side quests were pretty monotonous and the in the case of the Firefly side quest genuinely disappointing - particularly compared to the excellent boss battle in Origins. Which brings us to boss battles in general, which makes me wonder whether Rocksteady even tried. None of the boss battles really worked in a meaningful way, particularly compared to Mr Freeze in City or the most of the battles in Origins.

I hope Rocksteady move onto something else even if they remain in the superhero genre. The various components in the game still feel fantastic and it would be a shame if they didn't try something similar with another superhero series or finally deliver the Justice League game I've always hoped for.

I hope Rocksteady move onto something else even if they remain in the superhero genre. The various components in the game still feel fantastic and it would be a shame if they didn't try something similar with another superhero series or finally deliver the Justice League game I've always hoped for.

I think with all the hints in City and Knight of other DC characters and cities they will move to something like a justice league game, could be set before City. or
Dickbat in the Justice League

WB Montreal [Batgirl DLC and Origins] have just started to hire for a new game and rumors are Suicide Squad game given the hints from Origins

The only trophy i have left is a hidden one, and searching trophy lists online its the one called "Long Halloween" and says beat Wayne Vs Crane in NG+

When i started NG+ it makes you pick Knightmare. the difficulty is grayed out so you cant change it. but it looks like there is no need for side missions just main ones.

With the AR trophy, is that 3 stars on every challenge? I don't think I have unlocked all the challenges yet so I can't add them up.

I think with all the hints in City and Knight of other DC characters and cities they will move to something like a justice league game, could be set before City. or
Dickbat in the Justice League

WB Montreal [Batgirl DLC and Origins] have just started to hire for a new game and rumors are Suicide Squad game given the hints from Origins

Yep, look forward to a Suicide Squad game if it happens. WB Montreal did a good enough job with Origins that I believe they could do a good job with it.

Yep, look forward to a Suicide Squad game if it happens. WB Montreal did a good enough job with Origins that I believe they could do a good job with it.
And i would think it comes out late next year around the movie, but hope its not a movie tie-in. And get an early 2016 announcement of the game. With a small chance of an annoucnement at PSX or the The Game Awards in December

With the AR trophy, is that 3 stars on every challenge? I don't think I have unlocked all the challenges yet so I can't add them up.

Yeah 3 stars on all them. but with the Scarecrow DLC thats an extra 9 stars you can earn so. But there are 78 Stats including the Scarecrow DLC and the trophy needs 69.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back