Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi's agent says he is not interested in a Real Madrid move. Our odds of signing him have shortened a little more

Also said by the time the Ramos situation is sorted he would already be at a new club.

I would love both of them so much.

Ramos probably a smokescreen for otamendi. I reckon we're just trying to unsettle Ramos and Madrid because of their interest in De Gea.

I know we've heard that Ramos 'apparently wants a move to us' but we haven't heard anything from him or Madrid yet. All speculation.

Ramos probably a smokescreen for otamendi. I reckon we're just trying to unsettle Ramos and Madrid because of their interest in De Gea.

I know we've heard that Ramos 'apparently wants a move to us' but we haven't heard anything from him or Madrid yet. All speculation.
Our interest is genuine.

We just won't be paying over the odds. Very relaxed about it.

Loving our stance on DDG.

That story is a blow up, he just got back from a holiday with his missus who lives in Madrid. He'll be at Carrington on Monday with the rest of the team.
Just kidding, only saw the headline that he landed in Madrid. Once he's back training with us, Herrera and Mata will convince him to stay :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking our sweet time we leave for the US within a week. Arda to Barca looks set

CB, RB, CM, CF, LW & probably a GK.
Ramos, Darmian, Schneiderlin, CF(Lacazette would be nice), Depay & GK-nfi

Would be pretty happy with this result although i'm not convinced re: Ramos

I'm only convinced Ramos comes to us if DDG goes to them.

We should just start the ball rolling on Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back