Remove this Banner Ad

JeffreyCC

Debutant
Mar 2, 2023
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
ATL Braves - BAMA- SA Spurs- Celtic FC
I’m a Liverpool supporter but also follow Celtic. Any Celtic followers/ supporters out there?

Yes. We've been unlucky with the constant injuries to CCV and Hatate plus the situation with Abada but it is crazy the board and Rodgers have pissed away the massive advantage that Ange left. Rangers struggling financially and they have gifted them the opportunity of taking the automatic CL spot and the truckload of cash that comes with it. I don't think Celtic can win the league unless they win both derbies. Every game there is a risk of dropping points.

Celtic Fc Sport GIF by Celtic Football Club

I’m a Liverpool supporter but also follow Celtic. Any Celtic followers/ supporters out there?
Yes my brother and I have been supporters for over 20 years and they are doing a USA preseason tour this Summer we are very excited about! Hopefully they can win the title but have to hope Rangers drops points and/or win out and beat them head to head, we shall see.

On a side note: Due to family reasons, we follow PNE as our English team haha; fan of the Scouser Lowe and what he has done, but know a lot of other PNE fans aren't.

Yes. We've been unlucky with the constant injuries to CCV and Hatate plus the situation with Abada but it is crazy the board and Rodgers have pissed away the massive advantage that Ange left. Rangers struggling financially and they have gifted them the opportunity of taking the automatic CL spot and the truckload of cash that comes with it. I don't think Celtic can win the league unless they win both derbies. Every game there is a risk of dropping points.
Agree, I am not happy with the Board.
Yes my brother and I have been supporters for over 20 years and they are doing a USA preseason tour this Summer we are very excited about! Hopefully they can win the title but have to hope Rangers drops points and/or win out and beat them head to head, we shall see.

On a side note: Due to family reasons, we follow PNE as our English team haha; fan of the Scouser Lowe and what he has done, but know a lot of other PNE fans aren't.
Shankly was PNE

I’m in the USA also. Two things led me to being a Liverpool supporter- reading Shankly’s biography ( a PNE man!) and the first time I heard the crowd sing YNWA. Follow Celtic for the relationship with LFC and my families roots in both Scotland and Ireland.

Shocked at how they have dropped their bundle. They were dealing with the other teams in the league much better than Celtic. If we had held on in the derby it would practically be done after they dropped 5 points to Ross County and Dundee out of nowhere. Still think Celtic are a risk of dropping points every game though but with CCV back it straightens the team up a lot more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back