Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of thought Arda to Chelsea if he comes to England. Morgan 'should' be done this week. Hopefully we can snag Ramos!

Slight rumours that we've agreed to pay Turan's buyout.
Koeman says United haven't made a serious offer for Schneiderlin.
Ramos would be all kinds of cool.

Where do you think Turan would play? Wing or in the more attacking mid role?
I like him, any mid from Athletico would do nicely for us

Doesn't have a great goalscoring record but can see him being RW and attacking midfielder.

if we add turan,ramos,bastian,schniderlin with depay it would be a massive window for us feel we need another cb and a striker but overall looks good

Bastian isn't coming. Giggs recently said that we are looking at the spine so another striker is being looked at, also if DDG is sold we'll get a new GK I think.

Did see the Koeman comments hopefully they are just discussing the details and should be good. Would be a solid get!

Bastian isn't coming. Giggs recently said that we are looking at the spine so another striker is being looked at, also if DDG is sold we'll get a new GK I think.
any idea who the striker will be?

any idea who the striker will be?

With all the talk around Ramos and co not much has been mentioned. Was a bs rumour linking us to Cavani for a swap with ADM.

Rooney will start up front, couple of options around though for a number two.

I want this squad for next season. I've ended up with 27 players. I wouldn't be opposed to selling Fellaini though. We could also promote Varela if he lives up to his early promise and sell Valencia next season.

GK: New signing, Valdes, Lindegaard
RB: New signing, Valencia
LB: Shaw, Blind
CB: New signing, New signing, Smalling, Rojo, Jones
DM: Schneiderlin, Carrick, Blind
CM (B2B): New signing, Herrera, Pereira
CM (attacking): New signing, Herrera, Januzaj, Fellaini, Pereira
RW: Mata, Januzaj, di Maria
LW: Depay, Young
ST: Rooney, New signing, Wilson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least it will be easier to replace De Gea.

Ronaldo still hasn't been replaced.

Hopefully Depay will give us this, I mean obviously it would be unreasonable to expect those levels but we haven't really had a player who can offer pace and goals from out wide since Nani's last decent season.

Real want a crazy amount of money for a 29 year old
Reckon he would still have 4-5 years in him and with the nature of the defence having an experienced campaigner in the group will be of great benefit. Sometimes you pay for more than just what a player can do on field and I think this would be one of those cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back