Training 9am 6th July..you're B.Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it matter. He addressed them at the same time last week and they didnt listen.
And they wont again.
With every game they play so does any ounce of credibility in their legacy.

To our senior players particularly Spud, Thomas, Thompson and Petrie- you will be remembered as failures.
Boomer won a flag at the least. Wells has just not been on the park when needed. Another who achieved nothing. Failures.

9am? Is the club running strictly to business hours? No wonder no one showed up Sat night. They were at the Witches Hat ball.

I'd be handing out slips of paper with these options.. secret ballot. Nobody leaves the room without depositing a vote.

1. Want to play for me.. believe in my strategies / game plan.
2. Want to play for me… but need a spray to fire us up
3. Leave blank if you don't have the heart to admit I SUCK.
4. Don't want to be here and the end of season can't come soon enough

First thing id do is hold a press conference. Say some big words over again like abberation, diabolical and bitterly dissapointing, claim that there'll be some big changes at selection. Then cook the players bacon and eggs for brekky, followed by going over the data and informing the ️playing group that they're not ticking off key KPIs like creatine metabolism. I'd then admonish Jacobs for pushing and shoving Ablett in some vain attempt to stand up and be counted for. I'd inform him that he's dropped very soon after.

Then training, we'll stick to the same thing that we've been doing all year, with an ever eye on the upcoming match. We'd develop an idea to give credit to Geelong for developing an outstanding midfield group and let them run around doing their own thing, and concentrate on what we can control, like ticking off key midfield KPI's. Im always making sure that we grow organically, but will look around for a cheap Parma and pot with Jarrad Waite, I am one of the boys remember. I'll text some funny goss to Shaun atley so he can do his pirates thing, he's a great young player, he'll be just fine. Now, time to work with crocks about our stoppage setup. Nah ceebs, time to hold another press conference, this time about the state of the game, and make some big calls on some minor rules here and there. * I could to the whole week if I wanted to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pull out my Sock Puppet and have a heart to heart with the playing group. Like the puppet, the season can be mended.

Oh god.

71099_87148029543_3558715_n.jpg

This is dangerously plausible.

Brad - Barbecue at my place tonight boys that was insipid!
Something will be done about that performance boys and players will be dropped(Majak,Jacobs)" Wink Wink"

If u don't know how to get there ask Gibbo or JMac.
J.B will be there in fact he'll probably sleep over we are discussing another 5 year contract for myself.. Ohh and Crocks will be there also, well he's part of the furniture here at North u know how it is boys "Wink Wink"

latest

Good practice, kids.

Now its time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts.

Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Jacobs is cut. Majak, you're gone. Dumont, I like your hussle. [Dumont smiles] That's why it was so hard to cut you. [Dumont frowns]

Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! [random sighs of relief] Except you, you and you.

[Points to Nahas, Wood and Turner]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back