2015 - AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone maybe help me out with an answer.. I put on a multibet Freo vs Bris, Walters First goal into Dayne Beams Most Disposals.. Both Mundy and Beams end on 30 Possies but I didn't get paid out at all? What's the go?

Can someone maybe help me out with an answer.. I put on a multibet Freo vs Bris, Walters First goal into Dayne Beams Most Disposals.. Both Mundy and Beams end on 30 Possies but I didn't get paid out at all? What's the go?
You should get dead heat rules i thought. You should get 1/2 of that leg. I would suggest that the bet hasn't been procssed yet. Give them a call tho.

Cheers mate, I thought the same re: half that leg.. Might wait until the morning and see what happens..

North Melbourne can join Richmond and Port Adelaide in my teams never to bet on. Im not sure I've had a successful multi this year. Lucky for the money back promotion.

North Melbourne can join Richmond and Port Adelaide in my teams never to bet on. Im not sure I've had a successful multi this year. Lucky for the money back promotion.
Did your own team make that list?

I think a lot of people are going to lose $ on the saints this week, just my opinion. As bad as Essendon are going, it's st Kilda. Some big ins too for us. We'll see I guess

facepalm.jpg

Worst call since some muppet labeled Criterion the lay of the year in the Queen Elizabeth.

Haha, I feel like a flog at the moment. Not a normal flog, Mark Robinson like flog. Embarrassed.

Too much belief in your team still. Soon you will become jaded like me and think whoever is playing your team each week will cover the line easily.

Too much belief in your team still. Soon you will become jaded like me and think whoever is playing your team each week will cover the line easily.
Trust me mate, after yesterday, I'm done. At least the lions show some heart and have some good kids coming through. We have been mediocre, just meh for 15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trust me mate, after yesterday, I'm done. At least the lions show some heart and have some good kids coming through. We have been mediocre, just meh for 15 years.

I've seen this all before. We will probably string together some wins towards the end of the season, miss out on the number 1 pick and repeat next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back