Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez I wish Buddy and Tippet got 2 weeks.

So do I actually.

- It would have stopped some AFL journalists moaning about the Swans getting favourtism
- It would mean the midfield would have another match to learn how to kick the ball correctly into forward 50 instead of just bombing it to Buddy
- It would have meant Toby Nankervis would have gotten another game
- We will beat you guys even without Buddy and Tippett :p

So do I actually.

- It would have stopped some AFL journalists moaning about the Swans getting favourtism
- It would mean the midfield would have another match to learn how to kick the ball correctly into forward 50 instead of just bombing it to Buddy
- It would have meant Toby Nankervis would have gotten another game
- We will beat you guys even without Buddy and Tippett :p

Yes you would. We are dead last mate.

Can we run through Brion?
That's only for the brave.
I have heard that your own fearsome run through is under construction though.
-----aaaaa-20140110140402571166-620x414.jpg

Sydney could barely even beat Port. 10 goal victory coming up. More if Rocky, Hanley, Merrett, Buddy and Tippett play.

Love the confidence. I think the last couple of performances will have given the team some confidence and with the big 3 ins we will be up for it. Not saying we will win but we should have a good crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we run through Brion?

I can see the plot for Priscilla Queen of the Desert 2 here

Hugo, Guy, Terence & the rest of the flamboyant gang again board Priscilla to kidnap Brion, whisking him to Sidnee to be the centrepiece of the greatest Mardi Gras float ever.

Last edited:
Boy I hate Sydney. What bunch of overpaid pretenders.

If it's not Hanneberry running around getting 30 touches with his 14 year old punchable face, its that other guy, the 'bloke who may not be sledged' Adam

Goodes, having a big old war dance in the goal square!

Turn it up Sydney! The Rock, The Irishman and The Big Old Rusty Fist of Justice are back to turn you guys into the Bondi Beggars!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back