Delisted #25: Ariel Steinberg

Remove this Banner Ad

He's just not big enough to play key full back. If he had more tricks up his sleeve aka Josh Gibson then yeah maybe he could make it. But the reality is he's just a regular extremely undersized fullback.

Not tall enough for the big players not quick enough for the smaller types. I still have no idea why we are l persisting.

Not tall enough for the big players not quick enough for the smaller types. I still have no idea why we are l persisting.

We're building his trade value (jks)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No relationship between Giles and Steinberg as they play different roles. Expect Steinberg to play on redpath this week.

FFS. Why do you insist on ignoring the point that everyone is making?

Just because Hird refuses to play McKernan as a forward and Giles as a ruckman does not mean that there is some law preventing the selection.

FFS. Why do you insist on ignoring the point that everyone is making?

Just because Hird refuses to play McKernan as a forward and Giles as a ruckman does not mean that there is some law preventing the selection.

I have a different opinion - So you drop Steinberg to bring in Giles, then move Hooker back to defence and play McKernan forward - Yet the forward line has functioned better with Hooker forward - Strange logic.

I have a different opinion - So you drop Steinberg to bring in Giles, then move Hooker back to defence and play McKernan forward - Yet the forward line has functioned better with Hooker forward - Strange logic.
And the backline functions better with Hooker back. You're only looking at one half of the field.

And the backline functions better with Hooker back. You're only looking at one half of the field.

I am looking at a position which has caused headaches in the last 3 or 4 years - At least Hooker looks decent in the position and this is recognised by opposition coaches in the coaches award.

I can understand why we don't bring in Giles too.

We don't have a 3rd tall forward capable of playing that pseudo CHF if McKernan were to go into the ruck which is how we play (with the one ruck that Yaco is talking about - that's what Hird has show he likes)

I agree that even playing McKernan, Joe AND hooker forward could work.

HF: Zaka - Hooker - J.Merrett

FF: Mckernan - Daniher - Laverde

(Langford, Z.Merrett, Goddard, Stanton, Exwards can all role through through).

Who says it will not function with McKernan as a forward ?

Who says it will not function with McKernan as a forward ?

Mckernan and Giles at times with Hooker, Ambrose and JD is too tall.

You can bring in Giles but McKernan will be dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back