Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many of those sides have won flags lately? Just the pussy cats and that was on the back of f/s robbery.

Hawforn - Gone to mulgrave/tassie - win flags
Pies - Gone to Richmond(ish) - win flag
Sydney - based in Moore Park - win flags
Sydney COLA
Pies, a good bounce of the footy helps
Hawfs, meh only exception, still living off their Hodge, Mitchell/Roughy, Lewis drafts then have topped up regularly. Great coach too. We won a VFL flag last year with many players who have been a part of the team this year, we will build to that almighty prelim sooner than later.

Not being based in your traditional suburb is the future. Guess given that you're the "Western" Bulldogs, as long as you're based west of somewhere you could claim you're in your home.
Tullamarine is in the west WTF is Essendon doing there? It's ours :mad::p

Tullamarine is in the west WTF is Essendon doing there? It's ours :mad::p
bf110cd0c6de04d830bd578b4cf8b8dc.500x281x15.gif

We won a VFL flag last year with many players who have been a part of the team this year, we will build to that almighty prelim sooner than later.

Stop banter.

Check the players in the Essendon 1992 reserves flag, then how many of those kids played in the 1993 flag. There are certainly worse ways to gain experience than play in a reserves finals series when the seniors season is done.

Start banter.

Lol norf dogs

Speaking of national disgraces, I seem to remember the "Blackest Day in Australian Sport" being about Essendon.

No it was about the Essendon football club. Not Essendon, Victoria. Get your facts straight.

What you mean? They were top 4 for 2/3s of 2012 then crashed and burnt out once Bomber told Hird and Dank to stop it and the peptides wore off ;)
Revisionist?
I thought it was when you had a mass of soft tissue injuries ... because tendons were being ripped off the bone .... nothing to see here!

Let's see:
  • Steven Dank - banned for life
    • Ban has nothing to do with what was or wasn't given to our players
  • Hird's failed appeals
    • Nothing to do with what was or wasn't given to our players, it was about the legalityof the investigation
  • sanctions you received and the fact that the case is still going says otherwise
    • Governance was crap, everyone here recognises that and that is where the sanctions were targetted (not to mention the AFL thinking ASADA would walk away given how hard they whacked us)
    • The case still going, well yeah. It'll be interesting to see if WADA lawyers can polish a turd.

yea yea ..... "shite with onions"

(the quote is from Ulysess by James Joyce...(and the explanation is for those Edna Average suburbanite vanilla slice jam sandwhich eating camry driving blue rinse financial planning uber boring Essendon members that live in one of the most boring constipated paralysing parts of Melbourne.. (that should cover most of them)

Sydney COLA
Pies, a good bounce of the footy helps
Hawfs, meh only exception, still living off their Hodge, Mitchell/Roughy, Lewis drafts then have topped up regularly. Great coach too. We won a VFL flag last year with many players who have been a part of the team this year, we will build to that almighty prelim sooner than later.

O yea. Cant wait (down froggo). This could be our year ... for yet another prelim.

We're knocking on the four already and half the team and most of the engine guns have been rotated.
Oh yea ... Western Porkrolls gonna roll all over the Don hams.
Itza gonna be a pork fest with a one way boning (only matched by Jimmy Hird in his Dank derived pomp)

Where's the banter?
Doggies won this too I guess?
Geez,,, I enjoyed it against the Tiges five times more.
WADA's really got you guys down I guess, not up for it despite Doss setting a good tone.

Where's the banter?
WADA's really got you guys down I guess, not up for it despite Doss setting a good tone.
This is spot on too lol, they also liked all of our posts too :cool: always good getting a couple of cheap "uncontested possession" type of likes to boost my poor post to like ratio :rainbow:

Really gotta win your own hardball here in this thread :p I did get a few cheap likes the other week here when I popped my head in to #lolnorf ....... maybe we should just bag Norf more, something we all have in common here

#lolnorf

*FWIW, Tuggers fans are the easiest to please on BF, they apparently have the most posters in the top 10 likers on BF

This is spot on too lol, they also liked all of our posts too :cool: always good getting a couple of cheap "uncontested possession" type of likes to boost my poor post to like ratio :rainbow:

Really gotta win your own hardball here in this thread :p I did get a few cheap likes the other week here when I popped my head in to #lolnorf ....... maybe we should just bag Norf more, something we all have in common here

#lolnorf

*FWIW, Tuggers fans are the easiest to please on BF, they apparently have the most posters in the top 10 likers on BF

Brb going to tigs board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys your team is bad and I don't like them.

Hey dogs your team is young, has some exciting players but I feel no genuine rivalry with you. If you beat us I probably won't even be mad. Just like your new ceo said, you're everyone's second team.

Ah, everyone's second team would explain why they've got such a small supporter base.

I can't believe the CEO is playing on that, it's like he recognises people don't barrack for them but instead feel sorry for them.

Where's the banter?

Richmond have had over 3 decades to get used to bantering whilst being s**t. With our history of oh so many years of astounding success complete with 16 of those shiny premiership trophies, we only had 7 or so years to have a complete mind shift away from utter arrogance to bantering whilst being s**t, then this WADA thing changed the goal posts again.

It's been a rough transition to bantering whilst being s**t for us, and we don't have decades of it to fall back on like your club. We're learning as we go.

Na, he was only front loaded last year

Been rubbish this year though, thankfully the other player we pinched before you guys in Tory Dickson is stepping up :D
Yeah well we did warn you...would you agree now he is a crappy kick at goal and not what you expected...

Just watch Zac Merrett tackle and run amok this week and think what could have been.Without a doubt we won that trade, even if it did feel a bit light at the time.....Oh well at least Boyd is earning his $$$$$$ as a forward...seems you've finally sorted out your KPFs....

I can't even be mad at Essendon. You did us a massive favour taking Cooney off our hands.
Yes we did, and you gave all that salary to Boyd, as well as letting Griffen go...and pick 6...

we have only love for the pick we got for Cramdog.....seriously Zach Merrett is going to be around many years after Crameri and Boyd are goneski...at least jaryd Grant is delivering as a super sub...LOL...I do like the dogs though, have always felt sad for them never achieving anything in my lifetime...nothing to show....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back