Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Collingwood are ahead in the race then that's where is going as far as i am concerned unt5ill someone says we are ahead i cant be stuffed worrying about tit

Anyone else worry about tit? Que RichoLedio ;)

Exactly. He has the tools. And we have other mids that would get more fwd time if we can get him.

Treloar is a gun and should be our no 1 target. Motlop 2nd.

Sounds crazy Morro, but, I would rather us get Yarren and Motlop over Treloar. Purely because of what they would bring to the overall structure of the team. Pace, skill and x factor. we need it.

Sounds crazy Morro, but, I would rather us get Yarren and Motlop over Treloar. Purely because of what they would bring to the overall structure of the team. Pace, skill and x factor. we need it.
Not crazy brother. I'd prefer Motlop and Yarran over Treloar but if it's only 1 player then I'd take Treloar.

Not crazy brother. I'd prefer Motlop and Yarran over Treloar but if it's only 1 player then I'd take Treloar.

And that's a fair enough you big hunk of beef cake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah man. Woah

You love it when i talk dirty to you. Don't go playing hard to get now!!!

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Hopefully he becomes cheaper like Garlett
2nd round pick for Yarran will get it done if he nominates us, as no other club would risk a first or even early 2nd pick for him. Don't listen to the crap going around about his worth being a pick under 26. He is stinking it up and the Scum want him out. They are only playing him because if they drop him again he loses even more value.

Treloar will cost our 2015 1st as well as 2016 1st as they are late 1st rounders e.g(14&16)

your not going to get treloar cheaply - Trust me on that
To me that is speculative to say we will have to give up 2 1st round pick. I'm sure the club has players they wan't to come to the club & would know what they are willing to pay, if they can't get said players for that value at least then we will be forcing other clubs to give up more than they would have, had we not been interested in them in the 1st place. From what I have seen in recent years, we are being more savvy in regards to trading & not paying overs, also not over paying current players. Which will hopefully set us up like Geelong when they were leading into their premiership window. Also like Hawthorn if opposition players see that we are a genuine threat for the flag in the next few years, hopefully players will want too come & play for the Tiger's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back