Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they thought Conca could go on and become the player we thought he would? Interesting offseason ahead to say the least.
Absolutely, Conca has been somewhat the forgotten man when we consider our future.

If Conca and Lambert become B grade mids, its almost ike 2 freebies for next year I reckon.

I think Yarren would be a good fit at the Tiges. Different club fresh start & good coaches would get the best out of Chris. We have all seen the difference it can make to players who have confidence, solid support & buy into a strong culture (difference is chalk & cheese)...

No coincidence his decline has coincided with the departure of his 2 mate, Betts and Garlett.

Maybe being re-united with 2 other amigos in Titch and Motlop with relight his flame :D

Im talking about next year and there is no chance Dea will be a Tiger next year.
That was pretty clear given players don't change numbers mid-season
Given his form at VFL level it would be pretty stupid to just get rid of him and have no depth to cover for Batch or Vlastuin
We aren't in rebuild mode

Last edited:
Can't see Motlop been the trade for Dangerfield.Crows already have Betts and Cameron there would need a bigger body midfielder.
I Reckon also Griffiths will be the trade bait for Motlop if Mitch Clarke might retire again he's apparently in Perth atm.

They make it as if KPF of Griffiths quality are easy to come by.. I'll admit he is injury prone but his potential is massive!
I like griff. But how long can he live off his potential. Other opp supporter don't rate him Bcoz he does sweet fa, remeber he is there to kick goals. I'm prepared to give him another year but he needs to lift

Cats fan reckons Edwards and our first is a fair deal. Edwards would likely have the most votes per game in our B&F. :D

Cereal_Guy_Spitting.jpeg

I like griff. But how long can he live off his potential. Other opp supporter don't rate him Bcoz he does sweet fa, remeber he is there to kick goals. I'm prepared to give him another year but he needs to lift
Once Mcbean puts some beef on he will go past Griffiths,McKenzie is the one to watch in the next 2-3 year's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus people's opinions change quickly.
I been on the Motlop train since day one. Still think he would be perfect for us.

When fit Conca is already a B grade mid.

When flying he is a solid B+ mid, which is where he needs to get too.

Yeah I think he has been a B at best, but I think we are of the same opinion for the most part.

Myself, i would throw the kitchen sink at Motlop and then look to see if we can get another golden nugget from a GWS midfield discard to replicate another Miles. I would be in Bennell and GCS ear to see if we can make things happen too. I am not saying its happening but if we could get Bennell along with Motlop, I would perfer that then Treloar.

Bennell has been great the past two weeks. Still reckon he might stay at GC.

I don't think he is talking about Motlop.. more so about people not rating Griffiths anymore
Ah ok. Yeah that dosent surprise me. Whilst he done his role and been a good leadup target for us i still think he dosent hit the scoreboard enough.

I have a couple of mates that are Geelong supporters, that have been going to the Cats games for longer than I can remember. They are saying if Motlop wants to go it wouldn't worry them a lot, as they want players at their club that put in 100% all of the time. They say his x-factor can be spectacular, yet he can very lazy as well. Someday's he just doesn't turn up switched on & continues like that for weeks on end, then other times he will have a run of some very good games, like he has the last few weeks. So it is whether we can get him to contribute on a consistent basis over the whole season would be my only concern, as his x-factor is something we desperately require to become more un-predictable.

This would be my preference
1. Treloar
2. Motlop
3. Bennell
4. Yarran
then after that I would be happy target some of the GWS fringe players that are struggling to get real game time in the seniors. I am sure Miles would have some inside knowledge of some under rated players on their list.

This would be my preference
1. Treloar
2. Motlop
3. Bennell
4. Yarran
then after that I would be happy target some of the GWS fringe players that are struggling to get real game time in the seniors. I am sure Miles would have some inside knowledge of some under rated players on their list.

1. Bennell
2. Treloar
3. Motlop
4. Yarran

IMO....Bennell the best of the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back