Stats & History SFA Season 20 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing the Bandits are still out of the eight after sitting ninth, winning their previous two matches and being less than a game outside the finals two weeks ago.

I am too scared to look that far down the ladder because my vertigo plays up.

I am too scared to look that far down the ladder because my vertigo plays up.
Don't look down. Look up..

Up here...
Can you see us?

Don't look down. Look up..

Up here...
Can you see us?

I can't look that far up either... again, vertigo. As far as I can see, I'm on the top of the ladder.

Computer crashed while I was doing the stats, then had to go out and going to bed in a minute. Be up tomorrow, even if my computer crashes again I promise!
By "tomorrow", I assume you mean next week...:D

By "tomorrow", I assume you mean next week...:D
"Tomorrow" means the day after today, but by the time today becomes tomorrow, tomorrow has become the day after so in other words it will never come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Tomorrow" means the day after today, but by the time today becomes tomorrow, tomorrow has become the day after so in other words it will never come.
So you're saying it's time to belt out some Ronan Keating?

Please no!
Don't worry. I've gone past Ronan, and The Calling, and Spice Girls, and 'N Sync, and T.A.T.U, and Backstreet Boys and Enrique Iglesias and now I'm on to The Fray #whataplaylist #godblessyoutube

Don't worry. I've gone past Ronan, and The Calling, and Spice Girls, and 'N Sync, and T.A.T.U, and Backstreet Boys and Enrique Iglesias and now I'm on to The Fray #whataplaylist #godblessyoutube

I was sceptical of youtube autoplay when it first got put on but has been absolutely brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back