Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh better not mess with BrianSpeaking he will smite me down with facts.

Mate, maybe you should stop speaking like every single post you say is fact and you wouldn't have a minority second guessing you, while the majority sit around living and breathing off everything you say; it's false hope for them..

I mean, when was the last time you were on the money anyhow, the McEvoy trade 2 years ago? Don't say the Carlisle because every man and his dog knew about that too.

FWIW I know st.kilda HAVENT interviewed the top 60 kids because I KNOW some projected top 60 kids who HAVENT been interviewed by us yet...

So keep making up bullshit like I said big fella, and keep acting like the faux God around here like everything you say has to be correct (queue everyone like joffaboy to rush to his defense rofl)
BS can look after himself, he doesn't need me to "rush to his defence".

However you should take his advice and calm down a bit. You are sounding a bit stressed for some reason.

Nobody really cares what you think is bullshit or not BTW.

BS can look after himself, he doesn't need me to "rush to his defence".

However you should take his advice and calm down a bit. You are sounding a bit stressed for some reason.

Nobody really cares what you think is bullshit or not BTW.
Exactly because I'm a nobody.. And I don't really care to be honest, I'm just sharing what I know.

If it was this dude saying something is bullshit you would take it as gospel.

lol anyhow, your lips must be getting a little dry by now, surely?

Let's just get wall libba hunter de goey Miller o'brien down to the club and draft firns this year, pat Kerr the next, and lachie Fogarty the year after? ;);)

Apperently lachlan has increasing knee issues, im not sure whether he is worth the punt after back issues that have affected him in nearly all of his school years so far .
Still very early on but at this point for him to get picked full knowledge of his injuries must be known

I can confirm that I also heard Jake missed 3 sessions and the club is livid. Word on the street is Jake lost the remaining part of his brain somewhere in between his home and Seaford. He's currently still searching.
Nice first post. Feel free not to make another.

I can confirm that I also heard Jake missed 3 sessions and the club is livid. Word on the street is Jake lost the remaining part of his brain somewhere in between his home and Seaford. He's currently still searching.

Apparently he found on the side of the road, but upon closer inspection, he realised it was Jack Watts' spine.

How's the 43 year rebuild going along?

Now we could make jokes about Liam Jurrah, but...

Why go on Opposition forums and post rumours? Particularly if 'you don't care whether you are believed or not'. Very curious thing to do. What motivation could there be?
Its pretty boring being a Dees supporter, you have to make out you know something about nothing.

Hate to inform you people of this but there might be some sort of a cover up going on down at Seaford. Not only was Jake late for a training session he also apparently missed a meeting and did not turn up to a community event so that is the 3 sessions. Feel free to call me a troll but like the North supporter I'm just passing on info. Whether you believe it or not I couldn't care less.

Haven't you got more to worry about like Freo throwing the kitchen sink at Hogan?
I'll make a mental note to follow you up when he leaves your Hell-hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you say the same thing to that North supporter? Now you are congratulating him for his info! You probably thought the North supporter wasn't adding value either. For fun I like to play pin the tail on the donkey and hopscotch . This isn't that "fun". You need to calm down Snake Man.
The North supporter came and shared his info in a respectful way, you have come across and acted like a tosser.

Go away.

Did you say the same thing to that North supporter? Now you are congratulating him for his info! You probably thought the North supporter wasn't adding value either. For fun I like to play pin the tail on the donkey and hopscotch . This isn't that "fun". You need to calm down Snake Man.
LOL NORF

This is F@#king awesome .
who needs UFC .
Ding ! Ding ! No biting or grabbing below the belt boys :D

I don't like belts on my skirt. I prefer a heavy duty ribbon. Short skirts are back snake man. You know you used to look great in a mini.
giphy.gif

Ahh how good were those days with the G Train dominating our forward line. God I loved watching him and Sammy Hamill out there. So many wins.
I miss winning :(

People are always on here all oohh sammy hamill. What did he actually do for us . All I can recall is the contest he shirked when he clashed knees with someone and was never the same ... I'm happy to be corrected but nothing comes to mind ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back