Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Rioli tweeted that he will be in the draft in 3 years time = 2018 draft
More reliable then a article from Google with no concrete source I guess haha. Hopefully he follows a similar path as Cyril and Daniel and come to Victoria for school

Wonder if we shot ourselves by bidding on all these academy/Father son players... Only time will tell.

Maybe but i'm glad we did. It was looking dodgy as hell until we stepped in. I think the Dees only bid on Mills at three was beause it would look even dodgier if they didn't. No way Kennedy should have made it to our pick and no way Keays should have made it to the dogs.

More reliable then a article from Google with no concrete source I guess haha. Hopefully he follows a similar path as Cyril and Daniel and come to Victoria for school
daniel moved to vic in 2012 when he was 15 will be interesting to see if Maurice jnr does too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Rioli tweeted that he will be in the draft in 3 years time = 2018 draft

Dean cannot count unless its how many donuts are left

Maurice “MJ” Rioli is the son of the late great Maurice Snr that dazzled the crowds during his time at Richmond and South Fremantle. MJ is only ten years old and before this season had rarely played a game of organised football. He is a very raw talent but has showed continuous improvement as he adjusts to playing a structured style of footy.

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/from-little-saints-big-saints-grow-coaching-the-u12s/

So at best he would now be 13 so at least 5 more years.

the guy was his coach. Also a tigers man who used to post on here, add in that dean posted his first game of under 12's around the same time ;)

Dud Delist

Young fella only good enough to sit on the bench.

No I meant if the Lamberts have moved to Brisbane is he still a part of the GWS academy or the Queensland academy.

Don't think they are eligible for the lions academy but can't be sure.

Nah his Uncle dean has him watching too much Essendon so he thought you had to play like stanton and get as wide as possible from the ball ;)
Only about 8 kicks away from the play by the looks of him.
Or maybe Richmond just keeping his stocks low so we get him cheap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back