News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn training kits.
91BDA4E0-DFF0-ED17-5DC89959B5827317BRET3775.jpg
F19FB548-0AC7-97C2-6E6AA6BB0CC3F926BRET3435.jpg
F8C781C4-B08E-1149-FA955372696E2E8DBRET3521.jpg
I'm sorry for complaining about North's new stuff, guys.

I'm sorry for complaining about North's new stuff, guys.

Your's isn't even that bad anyway.

Let's face it, for as long as the Hawks remain with Crapidas, their gear will be s**t.

Maybe this is Adidas's revenge for when we ignored their request to stop using their logo on here?

Adidas do release some crap gear but at least this season it's in the club colours.
They must of listened for the first time to the supporters and made sure we have brown and gold gear instead of navy, grey and gold like last season

Adidas do release some crap gear but at least this season it's in the club colours.
They must of listened for the first time to the supporters and made sure we have brown and gold gear instead of navy, grey and gold like last season
I liked the navy gear. Yellow and brown, outside of the great home jumper, is pretty naff.

d-rioli-17-620.jpg

Anyone know what jumper Rioli here is wearing? is this the tigers VFL strip? no black outlines on the numbers and I'm not sure what is printed above the numbers? You can see the top of the Bingle logo so it's gotta be richmond?

EDIT: Just seen the video on richmonds site, just realised thats a light reflection on the material -_-

Numbers probably just heat pressed on a retail 2015 jumper

Wonder if we'll get a similar polo to Arsenal.

arsenal-2015-2016-puma-casual-performance-polo-shirt-red.jpg

Given the new lads have done their first press conferences in the new training top instead of the 2015 polos, I'm going to assume the 2016 media polos are the same design as the new training kit. The club are obviously just waiting on the deliveries along with the wings. So more like this ( which I'll add would look great in Royal blue ). image.jpeg

Not sure that an Adelaide Long Sleeve with hoops on the sleeves would be such a good idea.
They'd have to line them up with the existing hoops, and that would look like this.
Adelaide-Hooped-Sleeve_zpsb2a7piax.png
Yellow cuffs with all blue sleeves would look good though like the early 90s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a 90s woollen one in my cupboard, and I reckon the long sleeve Crows is potentially the best longy around. Can't wait for Seedo to take three bounces down the wing, take the game on with the confidence of Buddy, then exhaust himself and sway his 45 metre kick ten metres wide. A real spectacle of the modern game.

I hate their name, their mascot, their jumper, their underutilization of a terrific colour set, their logo and a vast majority of their past and present players.

I can't really put my finger on it, but yeah. I absolutely loathe St Kilda.
The real reason is because our tri panel is better than yours ;) haha

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 3.09.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 3.08.32 PM.png

A guy that has already purchased a 2016 crows replica guernsey commented that the material seemed different to the 2015 one, and the colours look like the PIs from last year.

I'm trying to work out if they used PI material for the replicas in 2016 and a different material for the player jumpers, but it's not great signs for colour improvement. It looks dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back