• No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us have standards.

I'd never lower myself to sitting with the unwashed.
You avoid Richmond games then?

Seriously - sounds like a joke but I went to a nightmare 5 years ago. Two tiger fans under 10 started seriously fighting, blood etc and a tooth. Parents / guardians were egging them on until the alpha male puked on some random passing woman, shouted at her and then the whole family were "encouraged to go home early". I forget the score but I've never erased that. Awesome stuff.

You avoid Richmond games then?

Seriously - sounds like a joke but I went to a nightmare 5 years ago. Two tiger fans under 10 started seriously fighting, blood etc and a tooth. Parents / guardians were egging them on until the alpha male puked on some random passing woman, shouted at her and then the whole family were "encouraged to go home early". I forget the score but I've never erased that. Awesome stuff.
Back when I used to stand at Essendon games with the "grog squad", Richmond games were always by far the most unpleasant ones.

Savages. No other word for them.

Provided we have a decent start to the season i can see us getting to 38k. It would be a good result considering where the team is currently positioned. Its also better than what the saints/bulldogs will end up getting and we'll get close to beating norths tally who have only recently passed us due to making finals in recent years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when I used to stand at Essendon games with the "grog squad", Richmond games were always by far the most unpleasant ones.

Savages. No other word for them.
I'm saving up to go to the ANZAC day eve game, now i feel like avoiding it.

An old mate of mine goes for the tigers, says there called the tigers because you basically can feed the tiger army raw meet at halftime, they would tear right through without a thought

I'm saving up to go to the ANZAC day eve game, now i feel like avoiding it.

An old mate of mine goes for the tigers, says there called the tigers because you basically can feed the tiger army raw meet at halftime, they would tear right through without a thought
ANZAC Eve game was something special last year. And I say that as someone who hasn't missed an ANZAC Day game since 2002. Make the trip.

A heads up - you can add an AFL live pass to your Dees membership (if you're in Aus/NZ) for 65 bucks - a pretty good deal considering it's 90 on the AFL/Telstra site.

I've used it for a couple of years now and must admit that while it isn't perfect, it's the best solution to watch EVERY game of the season without getting the way more expensive Foxtel. Plus nearly instant access to match replays.

Hope Telstra give me some money for that.

A heads up - you can add an AFL live pass to your Dees membership (if you're in Aus/NZ) for 65 bucks - a pretty good deal considering it's 90 on the AFL/Telstra site.

I've used it for a couple of years now and must admit that while it isn't perfect, it's the best solution to watch EVERY game of the season without getting the way more expensive Foxtel. Plus nearly instant access to match replays.

If there was a PS4 app, I'd be in like flynn.

Out of curiosity, what are the detraction's of the the Live Pass?

I'm building a new house, and when I move into that one, I'm likely going to give Foxtel the arse, and go with Netflix and a Live Pass

Is there anyway to get the live pass up on a smart tv?

Apparently the quality of the casting isn't great, to deter you from doing it.

You can get Foxtel Play on Samsung Smart TV's. About $45 per month with Fox Footy I think. No joining cost, and you can cancel anytime you like.
I have the same on T-Box. I think we got away with 3 months last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back