#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm wrong but I reckon it's fair to assume Yarran just doesn't love footy.
Everyone thinks his heart wasn't in being at Carlton but there is every chance his heart isn't in footy full stop and we will paying him out for a career that splutters to a miserable end.
As I say, hopefully wrong.
Really looks like he hates footy, i mean look at that grumpy look on his face. :rolleyes:
417465-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

Probably the leanest i have seen him
he s starting to look as fit as a bull now, you just cant underestimate the difference in training standards from a cellar dweller (holiday camp) to a perennial finalist , its gonna take a little time and we cant pretend it wont ......drum roll cue for ,,,oohh we beat you a few years ago :confused::p:cool::eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB mentioned that Yaz might not play until round 4.
You relize KB justs makes up stuff until the season starts proper just to fill in air time. Altho he will be happy you quoted him when he reads your post whilst doing his detailed research for his next broadcast

KB mentioned that Yaz might not play until round 4.

surprised he didnt want Yaz to get a 12 month suspension for not being available for round 1.

Considering KB's track record of late, i would take anything he says about anything to do with Richmond with a grain of salt.
KB is a moron at the best of times but Yarran hasn't even joined the main playing group and it's mid Feb. He's going to be extremely underdone if he manages to get himself on the park in the first couple of rounds. No need to rush him back. I have a feeling we'll be cautious with this one.

KB is a moron at the best of times but Yarran hasn't even joined the main playing group and it's mid Feb. He's going to be extremely underdone if he manages to get himself on the park in the first couple of rounds. No need to rush him back. I have a feeling we'll be cautious with this one.
Coming into the 2014 season Jack didn't start main group training until feb due to off season operations and still lined up in Round 1. Like i've said before, lets wait until mid March before seeing if Yazz will play round 1 or not, still 5 weeks and 2 days till round 1 selection.

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if he plays round one. He plays when he's fit enough to play. And remember we may be playing ducks and drakes here. Why would we telegraph our moves?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

He done most of the training up till Christmas. I believe they are taking a cautious approach much like Lids. Long season no point him blowing up in round 1.

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if he plays round one. He plays when he's fit enough to play. And remember we may be playing ducks and drakes here. Why would we telegraph our moves?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Interesting to hear Don Pyke this morning on SEN mention how poor Menzel's condition and fitness was when he arrived at the Crows. In fairness he hasn't had the best of runs in pre-saeason, but that's two blokes who have turned up at finals contending clubs in sup par condition from Carlton.

Interesting to hear Don Pyke this morning on SEN mention how poor Menzel's condition and fitness was when he arrived at the Crows. In fairness he hasn't had the best of runs in pre-saeason, but that's two blokes who have turned up at finals contending clubs in sup par condition from Carlton.
Carlton have also put some of their team in a fat squad, as sort of action plan to get their fitness up to AFL standard and drop some folds.

Carlton have also put some of their team in a fat squad, as sort of action plan to get their fitness up to AFL standard and drop some folds.

Should get Matty "skinfolds" Thomas down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back