Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look if you cbf I don't really care

do what you want to do
No, you've been waving me around. So I finally waste my time and look through your posts... and there is nothing there...

You have read some 88 page thing... That isn't the full report.
And none of your quotes have disproved anything from whatever you read... because all I can see is you quoting a paragraph or sentence here and there, and adding nothing.

I mean, look at this one...

Physics shows that the free fall of the WTC buildings is impossible without the help of a controlled demolition. It suggests that the buildings should have experienced deceleration in their fall, which they clearly did not, maintaining a constant speed throughout the fall.

Where did you read that? Because nut has been telling us the report says the opposite...

I wasted my time and did what you told me to do... I find nothing... and you tell me you don't care if I "can't be ****ed"?
Keep telling me to do it... so I do it... and then you say "Nevermind".

Seriously infuriating.

I've been trying so damn hard in this thread, and this is what I get in return.

No, you've been waving me around. So I finally waste my time and look through your posts... and there is nothing there...

And none of your quotes have disproved anything from whatever you read... because all I can see is you quoting a paragraph or sentence here and there, and adding nothing.

Where did you read that? Because nut has been telling us the report says the opposite...

I wasted my time and did what you told me to do... I find nothing... and you tell me you don't care if I "can't be stuffed"?

Seriously infuriating.

I didn't quote that from the report, not everything I've posted in this thread has been quoted from the report

I wasted my time and did what you told me to do... I find nothing... and you tell me you don't care if I "can't be stuffed"?

Seriously infuriating.

See you're doing it wrong.

The way to find out the truth is to put your fingers in your ears and scream "SHEEP" over and over whenever anything remotely deemed as official is mentioned and then strut about like you are in the know because you saw a youtube posted by mr_anonymous69.

Where are the decent CTs like Glacier and ET. At least you could have some friendly banter and they could understand simple concepts, even if they didn't agree with them.

Sorry anyone reading, I shouldn't have lost my temper.
But I think it's understandable.

There is only so much smug I can take from someone.

I didn't quote that from the report, not everything I've posted in this thread has been quoted from the report
If the 88 page report is what you think is the full NIST report, then you haven't read the NIST report.

Now that I have gone through your posts, and found nothing of substance.
Can you point me to the correct post or posts?

Because nothing you have posted shows that you have read the NIST report.
And nothing you have written has shown how the NIST report has been completely destroyed, and is a waste of time.

I think it's only fair that you spend as much time looking through your posts in this thread, as I did.
Considering it was a wild goose chase...

Back yourself, and stop running. And please drop the smug, above it all, pseudo-knowledge.
Especially as it looks like you've made as many posts telling me to read your posts... as you did actually talking about the 88 page report...

Mate, seriously now, the NIST report is a good start, to flick through, and ultimately use as toilet paper, good for a laugh too. But if you ever worry about people around you hearing you burst out in laughter, this isn't the report to read.

When a person is just coming new into this whole 9/11 topic, the NIST report can be skipped ahead, because it's been entirely debunked and mocked by all credible and independent experts, as well as many experts in the fields that relate to 9/11, from flight control, to air stewardship, to piloting, to engineers, demolition experts, etc., and by people who even flown those exact same planes, or worked for those airlines, or are retired military, naval, air force people, etc., and by people who lost family members that day.

It's why people jump straight from entering this topic straight to the truther sites, because it's already an assumed basis that the NIST report is flawed and erroneous.
Have you read the NIST yourself?
If you read all of it, it will change your mind on the subject
I've touched on this earlier in the thread with many quotes, etc.

It's extremely frail and makes a number of assumptions about what happened in order to bring the tower down

It's not a believable report
Just read it and get back to me

I haven't made a ton of posts in this thread, so if you search under my name you will see quotes from the report that I have posted, and they are questionable to say the least

On the brink of al-Qaeda's defeat in Aleppo, the Washington Post's Ignatius is furious that, "President Obama won’t approve military tactics that could actually shift the balance." Yes, he wants to shift the balance toward al-Qaeda because like the other neocons he is so invested in the idea of regime change in Syria that he would even prefer turning the country into another Libya than to see government forces defeat his jihadist insurgents. Failing to "shift the balance" toward al-Qaeda fighters in Aleppo only brings "greater misery for the Syrian people," in the world of Ignatius.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archive...ons-so-desperate-to-rescue-al-qaeda-in-syria/

You'd think they would want to destroy the terrorists that took down the towers????????????????????????

24 minute mark of video pretty much nails it. Whilst we are manipulated into believing the official story, we will be enslaved.

Add the poisons to GMO foods which some of us still consume, our outrageous home loans, our manipulative media outlets, we will continue to be slaves.

I don't come on here and post stuff to prove or win an argument. Winning has no relevance here. I do it only to try and enlighten in hope we collectively start to understand the Matrix we are living in. This is why I listed a whole heap of other items in the NWO agenda in an earlier post. This was specifically done to raise a few questions for some.

To be honest, I actually wish I was wrong because I have two young kids that are being bought up in this clandestine society and the way things are heading, it's not going to be a very conducive environment.

What do people understand of the TPP (Trans pacific partnership)? Why was there so much secrecy about it? Who has instigated it? This stuff is all relevant.

There is so much more than 9/11. This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Sorry anyone reading, I shouldn't have lost my temper.
But I think it's understandable.

There is only so much smug I can take from someone.

If the 88 page report is what you think is the full NIST report, then you haven't read the NIST report.

Now that I have gone through your posts, and found nothing of substance.
Can you point me to the correct post or posts?

Because nothing you have posted shows that you have read the NIST report.
And nothing you have written has shown how the NIST report has been completely destroyed, and is a waste of time.

I think it's only fair that you spend as much time looking through your posts in this thread, as I did.
Considering it was a wild goose chase...

Back yourself, and stop running. And please drop the smug, above it all, pseudo-knowledge.
Especially as it looks like you've made as many posts telling me to read your posts... as you did actually talking about the 88 page report...
My posts fro about 21/22 November, 2015, they are in quotation marks

Western media doing its best to suppress this gift. Let's label Putin the bad guy so we can't be sharing to the world his thoughtful gift.

How many of you were aware of this? Particularly the guys that believe in the official story?

One example of how mainstream manipulate to suit their agendas.

My posts fro about 21/22 November, 2015, they are in quotation marks

"However, the reader should keep in mind that the building and the records kept within it were destroyed, and the remains of all WTC buildings were disposed of before congressional action and funding was available for this Investigation to begin. As a result, there are some facts that could not be discerned, and thus there are uncertainties in this accounting."
http://www.citizensawareandasking.org/the-official-investigation.html
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/building-7-was-emptied-of-tenants-in.html
http://www.sustainable-design.ie/fire/NIST-NCSTAR-1A_Final-Report_WTC-7-Collapse.pdf
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/building-7-was-emptied-of-tenants-in.html
Just grabbed the same line that others did 5 years earlier... ?
What a coincidence...

And that's just the first four when I did a google search for 'your' quote.

We're off to a great start into just how full of s**t you are! Haha.

"Due to the effectiveness of the SFRM, the highest column temperatures in WTC 7 only reached an estimated 300 Celsius (570 Fahrenheit)"

SFRM: Sprayed fire-resistive material

Does NIST realise that steel needs to be 538 Celsius (1000 Farenheit) to lose strength and stiffness?

Considering this is what is actually said in the NIST report...
"Due to the effectiveness of the spray-applied fire-resistive material (SFRM) or fireproofing, the highest steel column temperatures in WTC 7 only reached an estimated 300 degrees C (570 degrees F), and only on the east side of the building did the steel floor beams exceed 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F). However, fire-induced buckling of floor beams and damage to connections-that caused buckling of a critical column initiating collapse-occurred at temperatures below approximately 400 degrees C where thermal expansion dominates. Above 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F), there is significant loss of steel strength and stiffness. In the WTC 7 collapse, the loss of steel strength or stiffness was not as important as the thermal expansion of steel structures caused by heat."​
I think it's pretty obvious that your 'question' was stupid on more than one level.

So... Another bullshit post from you.

That's two for two.

Yes, "As early as 11:30 a.m., FDNY found that there was no water supplied by the hydrant system to fight the fires that were visible... Within the next two hours, serious discussions were underway regarding the cessation of any efforts to save WTC 7, and the final order to cease was given at about 2:30 p.m."

Which is why I ask
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread470095/pg1&mem=
It's why you copy paste.

"Beyond the assumptions that were considered in the collapse analysis of the WTC towers, four additional significant areas of uncertainty influenced the collapse analysis of WTC 7"
"Beyond the assumptions that were considered in the collapse analysis of the WTC towers, four additional significant areas of uncertainty influenced the collapse analysis of WTC 7. These areas included fire growth and spread, debris impact damage due to the collapse of WTC 1, transitioning from the structural fire response to the collapse analysis, and the analysis progression from initiation to global collapse."

"Therefore, NSIT performed simulations of the potentially severe pool fires that might have resulted from ignition of spillage"

:rolleyes:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/9-11-science-and-conspiracy.3077215/page-14

:rolleyes: Indeed.

Considering their simulations showed that there would be a negligible effect, it wasn't included in the overall failure...

"the Investigation Team realized that the absolute timing of the simulations might not align exactly with the timing of the fires on September 11, 2001. A typical single floor fire simulation took up to two days on a Linux cluster with 8 processors."
https://candobetter.net/node/1741

And so what?
Degree of error...

A smoking gun? You don't even know why you posted this.
Of course the absolute timing for a fire simulation might not be exact...
They are simulating fire...

I read the entire report, have you seen my posts yet?
I have, and you haven't read the entire report...

So, now that I've quoted the quotes you're talking about. You cannot squirm around anymore.
You haven't read the report, and you at no point have poked any holes in it.
You were as full of s**t then as you are now.

I didn't edit a single post of yours. I didn't remove anything... it's all there, plain to see.
And what is there? Nothing...

No wonder you were too scared to quote yourself. You knew all along that you were bluffing.

Arrogant little time waster.

If you actually believe that you've posted anything of any significance about the NIST report, I pity you.
And I didn't even want to read the damn thing in the first place.

Done with you. Fool.

24 minute mark of video pretty much nails it. Whilst we are manipulated into believing the official story, we will be enslaved.

Add the poisons to GMO foods which some of us still consume, our outrageous home loans, our manipulative media outlets, we will continue to be slaves.

I don't come on here and post stuff to prove or win an argument. Winning has no relevance here. I do it only to try and enlighten in hope we collectively start to understand the Matrix we are living in. This is why I listed a whole heap of other items in the NWO agenda in an earlier post. This was specifically done to raise a few questions for some.

To be honest, I actually wish I was wrong because I have two young kids that are being bought up in this clandestine society and the way things are heading, it's not going to be a very conducive environment.

What do people understand of the TPP (Trans pacific partnership)? Why was there so much secrecy about it? Who has instigated it? This stuff is all relevant.

I've been arguing against the TPP for ages.
Even on bigfooty.

Who is enslaved? Who is being manipulated?

I was manipulated by LicoriceAllsorts into wasting my time. Does that mean he is part of the NWO? Or do we need to look at degrees of manipulation, and pick out ones that suit an agenda?

Your ideology in a way, is noble.
But I don't think it is an overall benefit to you.

To get a gist of things, and loosely connect them, doesn't give you a solid grounding.
You do yourself no favours reading only conspiracy information. In the same way someone reading only newscorp does.
If there is an agenda in something, you cannot take it's word for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.sustainable-design.ie/fire/NIST-NCSTAR-1A_Final-Report_WTC-7-Collapse.pdf
What a coincidence...

"Due to the effectiveness of the spray-applied fire-resistive material (SFRM) or fireproofing, the highest steel column temperatures in WTC 7 only reached an estimated 300 degrees C (570 degrees F), and only on the east side of the building did the steel floor beams exceed 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F). However, fire-induced buckling of floor beams and damage to connections-that caused buckling of a critical column initiating collapse-occurred at temperatures below approximately 400 degrees C where thermal expansion dominates. Above 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F), there is significant loss of steel strength and stiffness. In the WTC 7 collapse, the loss of steel strength or stiffness was not as important as the thermal expansion of steel structures caused by heat."​
I think it's pretty obvious that your 'question' was stupid on more than one level.

That's two for two.

It's why you copy paste.

"Beyond the assumptions that were considered in the collapse analysis of the WTC towers, four additional significant areas of uncertainty influenced the collapse analysis of WTC 7. These areas included fire growth and spread, debris impact damage due to the collapse of WTC 1, transitioning from the structural fire response to the collapse analysis, and the analysis progression from initiation to global collapse."

Considering their simulations showed that there would be a negligible effect, it wasn't included in the overall failure...

And so what?
Degree of error...

So, now that I've quoted the quotes you're talking about. You cannot squirm around anymore.

I didn't edit a single post of yours. I didn't remove anything... it's all there, plain to see.

No wonder you were too scared to quote yourself. You knew all along that you were bluffing.

If you actually believe that you've posted anything of any significance about the NIST report, I pity you.

Done with you. Fool.
Try again. Honestly. Why don't you believe I read the report?

I don't think you have fully grasped why I was bemused when I read those segments and decided to quote them

'four addition areas of uncertainty'
'potentially'
'might have'

Nice accusations tho :D

Do you really find it suspicious that someone else also found the above quotes rubbish? You're a funny one mate!

There is nothing significant about the NSIT report, because it is a rubbish report, you are absolutely right! There are holes in every page and I proved that

After you show your proof that I didn't read the report

What a coincidence...

That's two for two.

It's why you copy paste.

And so what?
Degree of error...

Done with you. Fool.

And the most conclusive...
OK.

Out of respect to you, I will read the full 88 page report.

The NIST report isn't 88 pages...

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861611
This section alone is 730 pages...
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861611

Your turn...

1A .......
That's just 1A....

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_finalreports.cfm/

NIST NCSTAR 1: Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Tower

NIST NCSTAR 1-1: Design, Construction, and Maintenance of Structural and Life Safety Systems

NIST NCSTAR 1-2: Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Analysis of the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-3: Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel

NIST NCSTAR 1-4: Active Fire Protection Systems

NIST NCSTAR 1-5: Reconstruction of the Fires in the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-6: Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-7: Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communication

NIST NCSTAR 1-8: The Emergency Response Operations

Final Reports released in November 2008:
NIST NCSTAR 1A: Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 *

1A .......
That's just 1A....

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_finalreports.cfm/

NIST NCSTAR 1: Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Tower

NIST NCSTAR 1-1: Design, Construction, and Maintenance of Structural and Life Safety Systems

NIST NCSTAR 1-2: Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Analysis of the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-3: Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel

NIST NCSTAR 1-4: Active Fire Protection Systems

NIST NCSTAR 1-5: Reconstruction of the Fires in the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-6: Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of the World Trade Center Towers

NIST NCSTAR 1-7: Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communication

NIST NCSTAR 1-8: The Emergency Response Operations

Final Reports released in November 2008:
NIST NCSTAR 1A: Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 *

I wasn't covering all three towers that fell

Have you ever heard of North Korea or Zimbabwe? Uganda perhaps?

You guys live in this make believe world. You seem to think movies like the Matrix and the Cube are literal truth and complain about things that would be considered paradise by the good people if the afore mentioned countries.

You whine about the media and how they are not to be trusted yet rely on google searches and YouTube (owned by one of the largest corporations in the world) to provide your unfiltered information from anonymous posters with unknown agendas.

Fifa, what else can be said ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back