2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Yeo's departure should be imminent, right?

Kopitar hat trick ties it at 4-4 with 30 seconds remaining, Kings then win it in OT.
Canes beat the Pens in the SO.
Sabres put 6 past the Habs

Yet another absurd Habs loss.

image.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild lose at home again.
Preds 2-0 up over the Panthers inside 8 minutes.
Time for us to end this hoodoo today, havnt beaten the Stars for 8 years so time to put this one to bed

Oh FFS you zebras!
We pick up a pen for too many on ice for about 2 seconds and minutes later the Stars go 12 seconds with 6 on the ice and no pen:mad:

NHL.TV is a sack of s**t tonight. My feed is so far behind that I inadvertently noticed the Leafs were up 2-1 via twitter when the score was 1-0 Canucks, the "rewind 10 seconds" button still doesn't work, feed is very average in quality, hasn't been this bad for many seasons.

Awful decision to make this big change mid-season.

NHL.TV is a sack of s**t tonight. My feed is so far behind that I inadvertently noticed the Leafs were up 2-1 via twitter when the score was 1-0 Canucks, the "rewind 10 seconds" button still doesn't work, feed is very average in quality, hasn't been this bad for many seasons.

Awful decision to make this big change mid-season.
Yep, it's performing about as good as the Caps today. NHL need a good kick up the arse, not good enough

In a 2-0 hole, very average game with both sides struggling on the woeful ice. Stars have made the most of it though and deserve the scoreline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back