Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Saints v Dogs Thurs April 18th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One major flaw - Dump kicks. No balance, No class, No vision.

Running fingernails down a chalkboard would be cheaper and more informative than Sarah Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross is a master tactician coach …. He will change things up in the second half and will give saints a sniff …. Even if it’s a small one it will still be more competitive

Ross is a master tactician coach …. He will change things up in the second half and will give saints a sniff …. Even if it’s a small one it will still be more competitive

Master tactician that’s drawn more grand finals then he’s won 🤷‍♂️

Results say everything
So you’d have given Matthews the flick at Brisbane, Thompson the arsse at Geelong, Roos the khyber at the Swans…etc etc.

Dumb as dogs()-t.

Is Stocker throwing the game?

It's funny how the Saints were favorites, and a few minutes before game time with NO late changes, and NO reason for it.. Dogs suddenly become favorites.... in other words, someone or a few someone's has dumped a tonne of money on the Dogs this game should be investigated..

I stand by my comments that Lyon is a failed option for St Kilda
Lyon is outdated. He can't bring his leadership style into today's dynamic footy era. Players aren't taken to task like they used to. I don't think it will be long until the younger players turn on Ross.

He's probably getting as best out of the list as he can for now but I don't think it's sustainable long term. They need young talent NOW. They don't want to be doing this in 2026-2027 with Tassie coming in.

Back