News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there's a potential debutant coming in off the rookie list. Word on the street is he loves his chippies.

Gianis Ziebellopoulos

View attachment 1988812

I think I knew his uncle.

He was a Greek skydiver, real uppity bloke, used to talk down to everyone a lot.

His name was Con Descending.

I’ll show myself out.

Scoops has been scooped.
Lost a step, got too comfortable.
Not sure where to from here.
sad homer simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rozee - test
Sweet - not on injury list; "returned to full training following illness"
Soldo - 2-3 weeks

Probably hurts Sinn chances of sticking around:
Jones - 1 week
McKenzie - 1 week

Rozee - test
Sweet - not on injury list; "returned to full training following illness"
Soldo - 2-3 weeks

Probably hurts Sinn chances of sticking around:
Jones - 1 week
McKenzie - 1 week
Sinn's a spud anyway.

Any thoughts on Daniel Curtins job prospects with Worrell out for a bit? Are there others that would come in front of him? If not you’d think they give Curtin a few weeks to find his feet?

Steele, 28, battled through pain and restriction in his knee and required regular treatment from the Saints’ medicos to play games over the past month.
The hard-nut midfielder is hopeful he has overcome the worst of the inflammation issue and was one of the Saints’ top-two players in the loss to Hawthorn on Saturday.

Herald sun Steele article is a bit click baity. Don’t panic

Steele, 28, battled through pain and restriction in his knee and required regular treatment from the Saints’ medicos to play games over the past month.
The hard-nut midfielder is hopeful he has overcome the worst of the inflammation issue and was one of the Saints’ top-two players in the loss to Hawthorn on Saturday.

His knee wasn't strapped on the weekend. Jay Clark full of shit like usual.

First time in the last 3 games, Steele had no bandages around his knee ....to me, that was a great sign, and he played well accordingly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back