BigFooty Forum

Probitas_
Probitas_
You mean MORE unbearable right? I do like a couple of them though, gotta admit Jackattack makes me laugh, he never backs down even when he knows he's been done in.
Probitas_
Probitas_
What do you think your chances are? Seems pretty 50/50 to me at the moment.
Brain Power
Brain Power
65/35 I'd say.
Probitas_
Probitas_
Your way or theirs?
Brain Power
Brain Power
In favour of us. I think we're a bit better placed than last year, the load is spreading a bit more evenly. Guys like Smith who were bottom six last year have really stepped up.
Probitas_
Probitas_
I can't believe his improvement this year actually, big fan of Hills development too (though I know he has his detractors in the fanbase)
Brain Power
Brain Power
I'm not convinced that he's currently in our best 22 for finals. Will no doubt be a star of the future. All of Shiels/Simpkin/Anderson/Hill/Savage will be competing for 1-2 spots for finals.
Probitas_
Probitas_
Pretty good position to be in though, sure wish we had that problem at the moment!
Brain Power
Brain Power
Just give Woosha a contract extension and tank some more next year, you'll be back in contention in 2016!
Probitas_
Probitas_
I've been spoiled with so many finals, if that happens it's going to be a rough few years!
Brain Power
Brain Power
Yeah I imagine we might slide down the ladder in a few years too...set for some lean years after also being spoiled for a while!
Brain Power
Brain Power
Stupid plastic expansion franchises with their welfare premierships.
Probitas_
Probitas_
I feel like I'm probably not allowed to complain about expansion teams :p though I can always fall back on the, we definitley earned our keep with the ridiculous amount of money paid to get into the league. Will be interesting when the two new guys get up and going, hopefully it doesn't mean noone else sees a flag for a few years, but GC sure look like they're shaping up for it :(
Brain Power
Brain Power
GWS should fold completely, Norf need to relocate to Tassie and Meltank should merge with Gold Coast. There, I just fixed the AFL. That will be $1.8 million please.
Probitas_
Probitas_
Haha, I have no problems with this, though I can't imagine too many players would make the merger from Melbourne. Frawley and Howe, everyone else, get out.
Back