BigFooty Forum

Probitas_
Probitas_
Richmond *shakes head*
Probitas_
Probitas_
I would love to go, but I assume it'll be a sell out? No idea how this works, I'm an AFL member with the West Coast package, I only just got it this year and it's so complex.
Brain Power
Brain Power
Don't AFL members have super cheap tickets? Kind of odd that you paid $55.
Probitas_
Probitas_
I went with some Carlton and Richmond supporting mates, you might be right about first week finals but I didn't want to sit by myself!
Brain Power
Brain Power
Fair enough. You'll probably be able to get tickets to the prelim, but might be at a lower priority for seats than Hawks/Cats/Power AFL members
Probitas_
Probitas_
Excellent! Hopefully they play four quarters of footy!
Brain Power
Brain Power
Going to the football by yourself is underrated btw. I went to both Hawks/Cats games last year, if I had gone with someone, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be my friend anymore. :eek:
Brain Power
Brain Power
That said, I had an enormous amount of fun at the Essendon/Melbourne game last year with an Essendon supporting friend.
Probitas_
Probitas_
Haha, I've never been by myself, I go to most Richmond games if I'm not working and then manage to drag people along to the Eagles on the proviso that they are allowed to boo as much as they want BECAUSE THATS HOW WE DO IT.
Might have to give it a go next year, they always offer me upgraded seats because there just aren't that many West Coast fans here, but I always end up sitting in the nosebleeds with mates.
Brain Power
Brain Power
I can be quite feral at times. Thank goodness I don't look like a cartoon character or else I'd have been picked up on TV and would be world famous on the Bay just like KFC Boy.
Probitas_
Probitas_
I was so hoping to see him today, thankfully the Carlton Richmond crowd always provides plenty of lols in that regard. Probably league best.
Brain Power
Brain Power
I'm shitting myself, but don't tell the Cats flogs!
Back