BigFooty Forum

Probitas_
Probitas_
Lol, I'm reasonably happy about this year but will still be a struggle for the eight if they don't pull their fingers out. But hey as GWS showed us yesterday, and you you guys actually scoring a bunch of points on friday ;) , anything can happen!
Xanman
Xanman
I think there is only 3 teams in it, Freo hawks and West Coast, got to remember you guys were up there before all the injuries last year. West Coast will be extremely hard to beat. This will be the year of a derby final whether it's a GF, prelim or Elimination it will happen my friend.
Probitas_
Probitas_
You've changed your tune from bottom four! A derby final would be amazing to see, and we're looking gold for injuries at the moment (other than Beau) but there's a lot of good looking teams this year. See how Simpsons plan works in the Home and Away before I get too excited, last year was crushing enough.
Xanman
Xanman
I thought Simpson might of had the Eagles under prepared but they seem to be well prepared for this season. All the other teams who have played this year look horrible, who knows what Sydney will do they looked cooked yesterday, Richmond and the Maggies don't look good at all.
Gray Day
Gray Day
NO! Port Freo!!!
Probitas_
Probitas_
Sydney did look pretty bad, but I'm not underselling GWS either they were pretty savage. It's going to be a weird year.
Seedsman_
Seedsman_
LOL more like Pies vs whoever. We're just foxing!
Probitas_
Probitas_
Xanman, you really need an underscore
Xanman
Xanman
I can't afford one :(
Probitas_
Probitas_
I thought everyone got a free one, maybe it was from bfsc.
Xanman
Xanman
Only bsfc get the name change, or if you have paid for a bsfc in the past and not used a name change.
Gray Day
Gray Day
#lel
Back