Granger v Carey

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember someone wanted to see one of the pics I had of the 'good old days' with Dave Granger congratulating Peter Carey on a fine tap to Paul Belton which resulted in a Port goal. Thanks to the magic of the internet and helpful advice from Toots Hibbert, I can present this pic.

(hope this works)

granger8sn8.jpg

Pred said:
Move along folks....nothing to see here.

p.s. Where is it, Ford? :)

Stuffed if I know. I uploaded the pic, put in the link and nada. Will get these deleted and try again later ...

I can see it, am I the only one? I feel like the kid in The Sixth Sense ... except Dave's still alive!

Ford Fairlane said:
I can see it, am I the only one? I feel like the kid in The Sixth Sense ... except Dave's still alive!

Yep!

When I was at work, I just copy/pasted the url and followed it, and it was an ace picture. When I do it again now, its small and inferior for some reason

So, yeah...if you can get the big picture up, I'll copy the image to my webspace for perusal if you like.

Porthos said:
When I was at work, I just copy/pasted the url and followed it, and it was an ace picture. When I do it again now, its small and inferior for some reason

So, yeah...if you can get the big picture up, I'll copy the image to my webspace for perusal if you like.

It was so big I did another smaller one, but I can put up the bigger one again if I can find it.

Now the other one is gone again ... this is too weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ford Fairlane said:
I've done a compressed version to shrink the size of the thread.
Ford you da man! :D

That is a great pic!

If you've got any more I reckon you should start a historical pics thread now you've got the hang of posting pics. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

That works great, Pred.

Yep, great job Pred ... maybe I'll just send my next photo to you - another way to dodge industry and perseverance! ;)

Ford Fairlane said:
Yep, great job Pred ... maybe I'll just send my next photo to you - another way to dodge industry and perseverance! ;)
Ford you know how to do it now, keep going. You will be able to add a few refinements to your armoury as you go.

Do you have any more pics from that era?

Great pic.........certainly brings back some memories from the old days and I was lucky enough to be there on that day and not getting hit by umbrella yielding Tiger grannies like what happened at a certain prelim final at Footy Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back