Remove this Banner Ad

mitchzz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Anyone else heading down to the game on Sunday? I'll be happy to keep an eye out for some players that we're interested in.

Anyone else heading down to the game on Sunday? I'll be happy to keep an eye out for some players that we're interested in.
We all know about Natinui, Rich and DeBoer so throw us a thread about some of the lesse lights that stand out PLEEEEEEAAAAASE Mitchzz:thumbsu:

Maybe the Rucks so we know who to pick up when we trade Seaby (LOL):p

Hmm, i'll try, lol. I wont know who half the players are though, I'd assume they'd give out a sheet with player numbers, etc.

I wanted to go to this one but my sons footy finishes at 11:00 so going to be hard. Did you have to buy Freo tickets to get in to this game or are they sold independently?

From the reports from the weekends Vic Metro v Country #24 (I think) Steele Sidebottom is one to look out for. Love to know if Jetta from Swans gets a run and how he goes. Thanks Mitchzz.

I'm presuming it is the WA vs. NSW match, some names that I'd like for people to write a little report about are...
Neville Jetta (WA)
Matthew DeBoer (WA)
Daniel Rich (WA)
Michael Walters (WA)
Nicholas Naitanui (WA)
Nathan Gordon (NSW)
If it could be done, that'd be great..:thumbsu:

I'm presuming it is the WA vs. NSW match, some names that I'd like for people to write a little report about are...
Neville Jetta (WA)
Matthew DeBoer (WA)
Daniel Rich (WA)
Michael Walters (WA)
Nicholas Naitanui (WA)
Nathan Gordon (NSW)

Done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neville Jetta (WA)
Matthew DeBoer (WA)
Daniel Rich (WA)
Michael Walters (WA)
Nicholas Naitanui (WA)
Nathan Gordon (NSW)

Oh what, I thought it was Vic Country.:eek: Ah well, got the tickets now, might as well enjoy it and I'll add Anthony Stubbs, the Eagles scholarship holder to the list of watched.

swift injured his good knee on the weekend and is supposedly shattered. 6-8 weeks. could be a good thing though as he might drop under the radar and therefore be taken with a lower pick.

Wow, Swift has had a shocking run with injuries... knee reco, hammy, other knee injury! I hear he is a good talent though.

swift injured his good knee on the weekend and is supposedly shattered. 6-8 weeks. could be a good thing though as he might drop under the radar and therefore be taken with a lower pick.

Damn! Was really looking forward to seeing him play for the 1st time. Could he be a chance for the final game of the champs vs Vic Metro on 9th July? Or is he ruled out of the champs?

TBU, thanks for the advice on tickets. Got mine sorted today, so I'll get to see my first Freo game as well.

Not sure if he is ruled out of enitre carnival but it would have to be a risk for him to come back and play for the final match considering he is almost certain to get drafted.

Could he slide out of the top 20? Possibly to our 2nd round pick or will someone take the gamble and draft him early.

What type of player is he, is he quick, what are his skills like, who does he play like etc.

Haven't seen enough of him to comment. All I know is he was the best player for wa a couple of years ago in the 16's carnival which included rich, naitanui, de boer, notte etc. Picked up 45 possies in one game against vic metro's. Was supposedly rated above rich before his knee recon. Let's hope he slips through to the second round

I think he's supposed to be quick and skillful, isn't he? Only saw his first game back for Claremont colts, v Swans in a torrential downpour, so that's hardly a game to judge him by. I was also looking forward to seeing him, but ah well, I suppose I have to be satisfied watching Naita, Yarran, Jetta, Walters, King and Mitch Marsh (if he plays). :thumbsu:

Will also be good to get a first look at Anthony Stubbs (WC NSW/ACT Scholarship holder) - reports said he played well in the division 2 games at CHB, but no doubt he'll have his work cut out if he plays there on Sunday.

Damn! Was really looking forward to seeing him play for the 1st time. Could he be a chance for the final game of the champs vs Vic Metro on 9th July? Or is he ruled out of the champs?

Not ruled out. A chance to play against Metro and Tassie.

He's suffered a grade 2 tear of his lateral ligament and should be running in 3 to 4 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back