Remove this Banner Ad

dan warna

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 13, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd say this is for players who cop hits and don't whinge and whine like school girls.

From the saints they'd have to be goose, v2, Rewoldt, Harvey and ball.
contenders all of them.

From other teams, definately Michael voss and Nigel Lappin get targetted a lot, and don't whinge and whine like stuck pigs

Cameron ling is one of the most couragious players going around, cops a beating week in week out, and gets on with the job.

Scott West is another in that elite category for courage without being whinger when he cops a rough hit.

burns of Collingwood is made from old nails and shoe leather,

Treadrea I don't know if he just doesn't feel the pain, same goes for Primus.

and no one has caught judd yet to find out :D

Paul Kelly through his career was as tough as any and never seemed to bitch about copping a hit.

on the other end of the scale you have:
akkers, Crawford (sometimes), Lloyd, Campeorele, Sheepdog, chapman esp when Geelong are losing or its close, bell is becoming more and more of a sook, and the biggest girl of them all Wanganeen, although he probably cops almost half as many hits as he stages for.

Belnakor said:
Mcmanus can take a hit. I'm not sure if thats because he's got guts, or because his head is infact a coconut.

thats the funniest one liner in a while

and I mentioned burns up the top

Scott Burns and Shane O'Bree a very close second :p

..DAISY WILLIAMS! He had to wear a helmet because his brain moved from al the knocks to the head! I thought Alan Ezard was another...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0,1658,291110,00.jpg

mark_johnson#1 said:
Lloyd has courage...when do uever see him shirk a contest...he hits the packs at 100 miles an hour.. u need a bit of courage to do that

he is one of the toughest players going round

thats not courage...its because he's a moron...

and running past someone with your elbow raised is not courage....

I don't what the worst aspect of his game is, his sniping, his faking for a free, or his incessesant whining and sooking :D

mark_johnson#1 said:
Lloyd has courage...when do uever see him shirk a contest...he hits the packs at 100 miles an hour.. u need a bit of courage to do that

he is one of the toughest players going round
]

Soft, cheating, bleating, whinging ********.

Most courageous - J Brown, Leigh Colbert, Teauge,
Does't whinge - Hird, Thurgood

So what's Glen Archer, Chopped Liver? Guess his peers who have voted him most courageous player must not know what they're talking about as well as Roos and non Roos fans. Maybe it's my bias showing but I have seen the guy play footy for the ONE club for quite some time, and if i was in the trenches i know i'd would rather have The Bow & Arrow on my side instead of that grass throwing, diving wimp Lloyd.

From freo McManus, Cook, Bell, J.Carr will take a hit and still get up and get on with the game.

Comes with experience in the midfield I think.

dan warna said:
akkers, Crawford (sometimes), Lloyd, Campeorele, Sheepdog, chapman esp when Geelong are losing or its close, bell is becoming more and more of a sook, and the biggest girl of them all Wanganeen, although he probably cops almost half as many hits as he stages for.
If you include Paul Chapman on this list you have to include Goddard who is as weak as p1ss and was outmuscled by Anthony Corrie, Goddard is 95 kgs of souffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back