Don't read this. It's a waste of time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't fool me. I never read it
biggrin.gif

This is the same Dan24 that complained in a previous post about people posting crap?

No, I complained about some guy posting the "best teams" stuff all over this board, when it probably would have been better in the teams board.

Anyway, this isn't crap. I think this topic we are currently posting under is very interesting and thought provoking.

Why was it better for amazonstud to post his thoughts on all teams in the respective boards?

I thought it was a good topic and made interesting reading. It gave a chance to comment if you wanted too on the main board the strengths or weakness that not only that clubs supporters felt for the choice, but also the non club fans as well.

The choice was if a person wanted to reply or not was up to them, but from trolling through the clubs boards its made some decent reading. Would have been so much better left on the main board imho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading anything you put on here is a waste of time!!!

------------------
There are only two kinds of people in this world-COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS,and those who wish they were!
SHITE here comes COLLINGWOOD to kick your ass forever BLACK AND WHITE,ha ha ha jealousy will the death of you,SHITE!!!!!

Well that kinda explains your mentality bub bub......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

------------------
There are only two kinds of people in this world-COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS,and those who wish they were!
SHITE here comes COLLINGWOOD to kick your ass forever BLACK AND WHITE,ha ha ha jealousy will be the death of you,SHITE!!!!!

177. It;s not that much when you think about it.

i think this topic deserves it anyway. It has all the qualities that make up a good topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back