AFL Lookalikes AFL Lookalikes - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This one is pretty interesting:

ae%20neuman.jpg

014053ah.jpg

:D

Anyone got any other lookalikes?

PS. Sheik, do you mind if I use these images from ya site? I found this match up too hilarious to resist posting! ;)

Originally posted by Porthos
BrentGrover.jpg

TredreaBert.jpg
Actually you might be on to something there Porthos. Try finding one of Fozzie Bear and I think it would be an almost perfect match ;)

Kaz

I run a movie forum and for that reason rarely talk fillums here...but The Melbourne Film Festival will be screening "Donnie Darko" in a week or so. I've seen it and it is an astonishing piece of cinema. Even moreso for the fact it stars Patrick Swayze in a small but pivotal role and the sort that you could not imagine him playing.

It will be receiving a national release shortly and I urge all film-lovers to catch it. It really is something.

Originally posted by Thrawn
T

PS. Sheik, do you mind if I use these images from ya site? I found this match up too hilarious to resist posting! ;)

Bit bloody late now !!

The actual credit for that one has to go to a Pies supporter called 'Sanabas', but it is a real belter though.

And you can all contribute your lookalikes on the Carlton Supporters Club too guys !!

I'd say you owe me now Thrawny :D , I think you should be posting some stuff there too !! :D

Re: Re: AFL Lookalikes

Originally posted by TheSheik

Bit bloody late now !!

The actual credit for that one has to go to a Pies supporter called 'Sanabas', but it is a real belter though.

And you can all contribute your lookalikes on the Carlton Supporters Club too guys !!

I'd say you owe me now Thrawny :D , I think you should be posting some stuff there too !! :D

Sure, I'll be posting my views on yer board. I've got some discussion of whether Plunkett should stay or go. I'm sure it'll be interesting. ;)

I can't be bothered getting the pictures but I think the tigers Kane Pettifer looks like the eldest brother in Malcolm In The Middle.

What a great thread!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by sandeano
I run a movie forum and for that reason rarely talk fillums here...but The Melbourne Film Festival will be screening "Donnie Darko" in a week or so. I've seen it and it is an astonishing piece of cinema. Even moreso for the fact it stars Patrick Swayze in a small but pivotal role and the sort that you could not imagine him playing.

It will be receiving a national release shortly and I urge all film-lovers to catch it. It really is something.

Patrick Swayze=Aaron Hamill?

Mark Mcgough looks like Beaker from the Muppets.

Only problem is, ive found no good pictures of Mark Mcgough, and the only good picture ive found of Beaker comes up as a red box :mad: :mad:

beaker.jpg

hooray it works!!!
The eyes are soooooooo Mcgough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back