What are you watching right now II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the past two days I have gotten a chance to watch the first two Saw films ...

They are bloody awesome, and Jigsaw is a damn legend, I find his tricks and traps most entertaining ...

In the past two days I have gotten a chance to watch the first two Saw films ...

They are bloody awesome, and Jigsaw is a damn legend, I find his tricks and traps most entertaining ...

white-feather2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I am out of reach of the remote and accidentally exposed to the first 30 seconds of the Ellen Degenerate Show. In that time her limp, forced little 2 step jig in front of an audience of screaming, aspiration-free American women is almost cringe-worthy enough to have me gouge out both my eyes with an ice-cream baller.

Sometimes I am out of reach of the remote and accidentally exposed to the first 30 seconds of the Ellen Degenerate Show. In that time her limp, forced little 2 step jig in front of an audience of screaming, aspiration-free American women is almost cringe-worthy enough to have me gouge out both my eyes with an ice-cream baller.
There's nothing better than a crowd of gay and lesbian people idolising someone who is on the cover of someone elses magazine. Oh joyous joys.

"Look! Ellen will be on a magazine cover! Oh my God!"

-Sigh-

Metallica - Don't Tread On Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back