VOTING IS NOW OPEN....III Annual Board Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

bushpie

I changed this
Collingwood - Quinten Lynch Player Sponsor 2013 Collingwood Magpies - Alex Fasolo 2012 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2011 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2010 Player Sponsor
Mar 18, 2006
it was rare, i was there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IS THERE ANY OTHER
Voting starts now, choose your favourite posters in the following categories.

mkvxv8.jpg

1. THE NATHAN BUCKLEY AWARD

Who best represents this board?
Who posts with the best interest of The Collingwood Football Club at all times
Who is the best poster of 2010?

1y0rk3.jpg

2. THE MICK MALTHOUSE AWARD

Mick is a great man, Knows a lot about football, more than you and me.
Someone here on the board you may think comes close to Mick
Vote for our most knowledgeable poster.

qo6cup.jpg

3. THE EDDIE McGUIRE AWARD
Simply vote for the one ….The one with one eye of course.

k3uhdt.jpg

4. THE NICK MAXWELL AWARD

Our Magpies Nest is a great meeting place for Pie supporters.
Nick leads us so well on the field.
Who keeps us from straying in the Nest?

29fp4zr.jpg

5. THE ALAN DIDAK AWARD

Everyone wants Dids as their buddy, and you cannot blame them.
Show your support for a poster who has been the best buddy to a Collingwood player in our very own Buddy Board

343t7uw.jpg

6. THE HARRY O’BRIEN AWARD

There is none more articulate then our own Harry O’Brien.
But one of our posters may have caught your eye and you considered their posts worthy of a vote.
Vote now for the most articulate poster

2itpir7.jpg

7. THE PETER DAICOS AWARD

An old award, with a new name. Recognising a Pie Legend for accuracy.
Perhaps a poster is in our midst that posts with accuracy is deserving of this very prestigious award.

353s4.jpg

8. THE LEIGH “THE ANVIL” BROWN

With the weight of the board upon his shoulders in 2010 “THE ANVIL” showed many just how underrated he truly was.
Vote for a Pie Poster who you believe is underrated.

2pz9nyo.jpg

9. THE SIMON PRESTIGIACOMO AWARD

An absolute awesome clubman, defends for Collingwood like there is no tomorrow. Simon puts the club first and will never be forgotten for 2010.
But which poster defends the mighty Collingwood from trolls of the worst kind.
Who in our midst is worthy of a trophy bearing Simons name?
Vote for the best defender of Collingwood

b5fxja.jpg

10. THE DARREN JOLLY AWARD

Another new name to the club but the award is fun and frivolity.
A tall tale to be told, a bit of ribald humour or just side splitting laughter.
You are sure to have come across a Jolly old poster on our board.

2wd53zc.jpg

11. THE DANE SWAN AWARD

Keep on racking up the stats. Post a lot if you must but do you know what you are on about. If you have the stats you could be a winner on our board awards.
Vote for the poster you believe has the facts and the figures

pa9as.jpg

12. THE BRAD DICK AWARD

The best signature or avatar.
Go for it vote for your faves

2hdnqkk.jpg

13. THE JARRYD BLAIR AWARD

Debut in round 14, 12 games very impressive for a first year from a gutsy little guy. A vote for the best first year poster. Must have joined in 2010.

2sabd53.jpg

14. THE DAYNE BEAMS AWARD

Creative genius abounds in our boards. Photoshop must have been the best thing since the wheel. Wallpapers galore from our very talented Pie supporters. But only one stands out in your mind. Vote Now.

k9w0ia.jpg

15. THE HEATH SHAW AWARD

How fitting that this award is named after Heath Shaw. His actions on G F day will feature in highlight packages for decades. And Nick Riewoldt will have nightmares for eternity.
Equally talented are our video editors who provide us with hours of entertainment. Who is the best? Vote Now

Rules are simple.

PM your votes to me DO NOT POST YOUR VOTES HERE.

Vote for only one person in each category however you may vote for a person in several categories if you think they are deserving as they could well be!

Voting closes at 6pm EDST on Saturday 17th December

Awards presented on Monday 20th (we hope)

Hmmm this going to be tough. So many worthy options. I urge everyone to give these votes the thought they deserve.

I remember last year the best first year poster award was a difficult one to vote on. If I were a first year poster i'd get on in here and pump myself up on the campaign trail. You might just take out a coveted Board Award.

My favourite category is the Leigh "the Anvil" Brown award for most underrated poster. I've got a few really worthy options for posters I don't think get the cred they deserve in here.

Get in and caste your votes people!!!

Any idea when we will hold the big awards night Bushie?

Also this thread needs more Snag!!!

Was just about to say the same thing Quick did, if you are a first year poster let us know, it's a good thing that most of us would not pay any attention to join dates so if you've been about the board a fair bit people may not know you are a first yearer.

Needed 16. The Cheersquad Award for the poster that keeps the troops' morale up at all times (I'm looking at you Bushpie). But this is proving harder to pick than the Logies nominations.

Sigh.

On to the task at hand.

Needed 16. The Cheersquad Award for the poster that keeps the troops' morale up at all times (I'm looking at you Bushpie). But this is proving harder to pick than the Logies nominations.

Sigh.

On to the task at hand.

LOL thank you for the thought but I will be more than happy enough just to get more voters than last year......

Posters note !!!!
Even if you just wish to vote for a few categories thats fine.

For those that missed the date.....Awards will be presented Monday the 20th ........ still negotiating a time so keep the day free :D

Got my votes in :thumbsu:

Just to kick off the first year voting along here are a few that are eligible:

lozza63, cfx 1, Amber Guzzler, knightmare, Gambit78, Chartruese, Medders123, coldpieswarmbeer, davywap, sgnl00, vjknight, aussiedude, syphoncom, Number 10, Spoony, The New Breid, TheNumber13, notorious zhang, Woody15, Good Old, yeee haaa!!!!, Stazza71, The Get Up Kid, PieEyedLad, trevorbyers, Awesome_Dane, SaddaZ, LukBallsGirl, BazzaTheBogan......

And thats just to name a few. Apologies to anyone missed. Theres some serious quality in there so get voting!!!

My favourite category is the Leigh "the Anvil" Brown award for most underrated poster. I've got a few really worthy options for posters I don't think get the cred they deserve in here.
If I don't win Poster of the Year, then I should get The Anvil by default, as I'd obviously be underrated.

As for the campaign, I'd like to promise everyone the greatest, most self-indulgent, arrogant, and entitled victory speech that anyone has ever given. I will display absolutely no humility, nor will I thank anyone but myself.

In short, it will be the best victory speech since Paul Medhurst won the Anzac Medal.

For constant banging against opposition bodies until they submit I deserve the Anvil Award. I am also underrated!!

For defending my team stoutly and consistently on the main board I deserve the Presti award. I am persistent, niggly, and I follow my opponents like I was a caravan, just like the great no 35!!!

I'd like to also claim the Daicos award because my accuracy is uncanny. I have never missed an opportunity to score!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for all the early votes posters.... no conclusive results yet....

Plenty of time to vote so study the form and choose wisely

But most of all make sure you 1. VOTE

and 2. Get someone else to VOTE

furthermore 3. Dont just read the thread.....VOTE:)

Totally eligible for the first year voters guys in case you were wondering....... lol!

Haven't posted much of late though as no football is destroying my soul haha

I am pretty sure Dane Swan will win in every category. He has won everything else this year that is noteworthy (Apart from the Norm Smith).

Just the 1 vote, or a 3-2-1 Brownlow style?

Just the one vote per category thanks, but you can vote the same poster for different catergories

Smart money is still on C Judd.

LOL no votes so far for either Swan or C Judd:eek:.... maybe a late rush for them....

But it seems to me there is a lot of money out there changing hands:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back