Sandcrows- How many players??

Remove this Banner Ad

ant

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2000
O.T.H. near Sophia's Bush
AFL Club
Adelaide
How many players do you have for your team Frodo?? Do you think we'll be able to get this team onto the field??

I really like the idea of playing on a team of just SA and WA players, it will make for a good game against the Vic teams and add a lot of spice to the matches. Just what the league needs.

I reckon all WA and SA people that are passionate about their state and have a deep-seated dislike of all things Victorian, should come and play for the Sandcrows.

Let's get it on!!

Ant, although I am a South Aussie, and would love to represent a team against the Vics, I just can't bring myself to nominate for a team with crows in their name.
I guess this means I'll be doing a Blighty before 'State of Origin' and representing the Dingoes against my homestate.
You probably don't care anyway, as you don't really know me, but I'm coming after you Sandcrows with a vengance.
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

Hey get over this inferiority complex!!!!

Although there is good reason for your condition.

Sweet Fantasy

THE ICON

If this team does look like kicking off I will join it but at the moment it doesn't look like there will be enough players wanting to join.

On another matter why not change the name to the sandgropers which would apply to SA and WA and possible NT.

Vis

------------------
I was put on this Earth to complete a certain number of tasks. I am so far behind I will never die...

[This message has been edited by Visro (edited 29 January 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back