Media Second season players ready to carry the load

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Ophidian Old Boys Senior Coach Snake Plissken has named five second season players Irish BlueBagger, King Tenz, DemurePrincess, Iva Bigun and Ace Rimmer as pivotal to the Ophidian Old Boys bid to successfully win the S37 Premiership and the clubs second premiership cup in only four seasons.
second season players.png
Second Season Players Iva Bigun Ace Rimmer King Tenz DemurePrincess & Irish BlueBagger ready to carry the load

After the likes of former OOBs rookies Mrs Turbo, Fleabane and kenneyswarriors who all made huge impacts in their second season, Snake is expecting some of the SFA Season 36 rookies to replicate their success this coming season and step up another qooty level.

Snake fully expects to see these players dominate as they are given more responsibility on field, and prove that they’re made of the right "Old Boy’s stuff". The coaching staff are really excited with what we have seen with these five players, they have gone in hard at training, listen to the experienced qooty players and their enthusiasm is infectious.

"We always knew Irish BlueBagger was going to be good and the reason we took him with our first draft pick last season. King Tenz and DemurePrincess completed their rookie seasons at other clubs and are now flourishing in the Spotswood qooty pre-season program. I predict when the Hawks and Dragons come up against their former rookies, and see what they can do when coached properly, they will regret having let them go.

“We are looking at our OOB S36 rookies Iva Bigun and Ace Rimmer to have good season after a fairly quite rookie season. I'm not saying they need to come in and be world beaters of course, no one's expecting that in every rookies second season, but they need to show us that they are made of the right stuff and engage against the opposition more, they have shown sparks of quality and if all fairs well they will have a long future at Spotswood.”

“It's an interesting season that second season because you've had your second pre-season, you've had a full qooty season to get your feet under the table and start to feel a little bit more comfortable with the bantering and who’s who in the SWEET F.A. You start to work out exactly what it's like and what's required to be a professional qooty player.”

After a strong recruitment period the Ophidian Old Boys also added to their bulging S37 squad great talent like Harvey Manfrenjensenden and thewizardmelon and three rookies JuddgementDay tigerland_1720 and myblueroan. The Ophidian Old Boys are set to go spoon to cup to spoon S37 and the Spotswood fans cant wait for the season to start.

Last edited:
Ophidian Old Boys Senior Coach Snake Plissken has named three second season players Irish BlueBagger, King Tenz and DemurePrincess as pivotal to the Ophidian Old Boys bid to successfully win the S37 Premiership and the clubs second premiership cup in only four seasons.
View attachment 1885912
Second Season Players Iva Bigun Ace Rimmer King Tenz DemurePrincess & Irish BlueBagger ready to carry the load

After the likes of former OOBs rookies Mrs Turbo, Fleabane and kenneyswarriors who all made huge impacts in their second season, Snake is expecting some of the SFA Season 36 rookies to replicate their success this coming season and step up another qooty level.

Snake fully expects to see these players dominate as they are given more responsibility on field, and prove that they’re “made of the right Old Boy’s stuff. The coaching staff are really excited with what we have seen with these three players, they have gone in hard at training, listen to the experienced qooty players and their enthusiasm is infectious. We always knew Irish BlueBagger was going to be good and the reason we took him with our first draft pick last season. King Tenz and DemurePrincess completed their rookie seasons at other clubs and are now flourishing in the Spotswood qooty pre-season program. I predict when the Phoenix and Dragons come up against their former rookies, and see what they can do when coached properly, they will regret having let them go.

“There's also a couple of second-season players Iva Bigun and Ace Rimmer who need a good season after a fairly quite rookie season. I'm not saying they need to come in and be world beaters of course, no one's expecting that in every rookies second season, but they need to show us that they are made of the right stuff and engage against the opposition more, they have shown sparks of quality and if all fairs well they will have a long future at Spotswood.”

“It's an interesting season that second season because you've had your second pre-season, you've had a full qooty season to get your feet under the table and start to feel a little bit more comfortable with the bantering and who’s who in the SWEET F.A. You start to work out exactly what it's like and what's required to be a professional qooty player.”

After a strong recruitment period the Ophidian Old Boys also added to their S37 squad great talent like Harvey Manfrenjensenden and thewizardmelon and three rookies JuddgementDay tigerland_1720 and myblueroan. The Ophidian Old Boys are set to go spoon to cup to spoon S37 and the Spotswood fans cant wait for the season to start.
Sexy looking bunch as always but you could have given me a heads up about the media….. I would have shaved my legs for the occasion 🫣

Good to see DemurePrincess finally respecting my primary fetish.

Sexy looking bunch as always but you could have given me a heads up about the media….. I would have shaved my legs for the occasion 🫣

Oh, whoops. Where's that backspace key?

Good to see DemurePrincess finally respecting my primary fetish.

Oh, whoops. Where's that backspace key?
haven GIF

don't talk to that traitor
It is appreciate that you don't want to disturb King Tenz right now as he is enjoying a quiet moment in the Spotswood Cigar Lounge and doesn't want to be disturbed by the common riff raff.

Kings Throne.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was worried that there was going to be some sort of expectation that I do something this season.

I'd already penciled in resting on my laurels, got a cushion installed and everything.

Nice to know others have already been allocated to carry the load

I was worried that there was going to be some sort of expectation that I do something this season.

I'd already penciled in resting on my laurels, got a cushion installed and everything.

Nice to know others have already been allocated to carry the load
It's all down hill after you win an EKA, Gralin.

I should know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back