Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

IN THE EIGHT!* IN THE EIGHT!* IN THE EIGHT!*

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

*pending result of tomorrow's game
Don't think we can drop out

Nice win Royals. We're on a little roll!

Brenton Davy 7.7 you could be so far ahead in the FRED if you knew how to kick
We have the Swamprats in a possible top of the table defining match next

The OOBs have the bye

We need as many posters to hit the game thread and then come out Sunday and go BOOM

Carn Royals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs move over buddy there is a new sheriff in town
Try it, I dare you.
Nah really, 'cause then I can just make you also do the other 5 threads too and put my feet up again.

Did you really want the thread up tonight? Because I can do it if you're that keen (I have Clarkey's approval) but I haven't even thought of a theme yet lol.

Try it, I dare you.
Nah really, 'cause then I can just make you also do the other 5 threads too and put my feet up again.

Did you really want the thread up tonight? Because I can do it if you're that keen (I have Clarkey's approval) but I haven't even thought of a theme yet lol.
oh gosh Mobbs, im not asking you to make it and I'm not asking for permission i am letting you know I am making the thread like I did a few weeks ago vs the warriors and then we proceeded to demolish them on the field
Thanks

oh gosh Mobbs, im not asking you to make it and I'm not asking for permission i am letting you know I am making the thread like I did a few weeks ago vs the warriors and then we proceeded to demolish them on the field
Thanks
Ok. Do you have enough players on your squad to cover for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back