Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Bears. Need improvement next week team. I will be getting physio for my sore shoulders.
Sadman will put us through rigorous training sessions next week.
Thanks for posting philreich

Great game Bears. Enjoy the week off. A finals win has been a long time coming and you were the better team on the day. Thanks for the week of fun and games.

We probably would have dozed off if we had two weeks between games Baghdad, so it’s a blessing in disguise.

Let’s get blotto anyway! Jabba73 had our bets hedged.

IMG_8657.gif

Guero was suppose to help as well but the lazy sod buggered off somewhere.

He’s off searching for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

Too good today Bears, it’s gonna take a heck of a team to beat you.

Cheers philreich for posting and I’m sure like myself you’re getting edgy for this evenings game. Go Ausies!!!!!

Baghdadians chins up and let firstly have plenty of refreshments and then win our semi final!

Great game Bears. Enjoy the week off. A finals win has been a long time coming and you were the better team on the day. Thanks for the week of fun and games.

We probably would have dozed off if we had two weeks between games Baghdad, so it’s a blessing in disguise.

Let’s get blotto anyway! Jabba73 had our bets hedged.

View attachment 1855916

Eat a bowl Bears, the joke's on you!

Who do I direct the lawsuit towards for this slanderous bit of commentary? I would never go to this much effort in pursuit of the ball. This sort of thing, left unchecked, can be very damaging to a person's reputation!

2 : 11.4 {FB} - So JoshWoodenSpoon ... with a moment to digest his options.
2 : 11.44 {FB} - Brought down by gab213.

Back to the ham thread?
a59914a1-3876-4207-90b6-7ac24bdb159c_text.gif

Thankyou for the week bombers and Phil
Senor M Massive in your 100th ******* awesome

Tandy unreal game
571B2806-CB4F-4B75-868B-BDE99F47F367.gif
Ronnie think this qoot camp has got legs
Kids will be selling their grandmas for a week with the MEGAPOWERS.

C2884D35-045B-4F02-859A-B8372509E1EC.gif
Amazing game bears the king of the wing invites you for a royal feast to celebrate this great triumph!
47C9274C-E3AC-46DE-808B-DD3C176993E7.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GET AROUND US campaignerS.

2 : 18.57 {lW} - Now sunny3193 has the ball. What can he do with it?.
2 : 19.01 {lW} - sunny3193's tripped over his own feet and Matera92 just has to pick the ball up next to him.
2 : 19.05 {rW} - Matera92 looks downfield.
2 : 19.09 {rW} - The crowd will go nuts if this goes through.
2 : 19.13 {rW} - Shepherded through for a goal.
Las Vegas Bears : 12.3.75
Baghdad Bombers : 9.3.57

Good win Bears, hope you take the week off and go back into hibernation, see you next season.

As predicted Bombers, we are still on track to be eliminated in heartbreaking fashion during finals. Good to see everyone sticking to the plan.

Thanks for posting philthyrich, our sponsors have organised their entire fleet to deliver your payment for this game, you may consider it severance pay.

1700385696620.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back