Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic win Bears, can’t argue that you musta wanted it more

😭

Wishing tony MWPP and even Dingster heaps of luck next week and thanks for being part of a fun season 🫶 Also good luck to Falconista and the Gumbies, should be an awesome GF 🤙🏻

Delons form wooden spooners to a prelim shows how much work we put in on and off field to re-group and grown stronger, I’m fine with it…we move forward to one better next season! 👏🏻

Cheers for a wonderful and enjoyable S36 everyone, it’s been a real honour being friends with my teammmates ❤️

Congratulations on the win Bears. Good luck next week.

Demons...

lets-get-pissed-celebration-time.gif

Take note Matera92

Cut throat final. Loser goes home and I start the game off with a goal, then says * it. Let's just go BOG as well.

I am made for finals, and carrying you to another medal

Thanks for the week Demons and Commiserations on the loss today but congratulations on the great season you had.

Great win today Bears, its taken a while but we are finally off to the grand final. Lets bring home the flag to Vegas.

Thanks for posting philreich.

Congratulations Falconista and the Gumbies, we will see you next week.

Jolly good fun everyone. Congratulations on another impressive season Demons, I don't how you lot do it.

Thanks for posting philreich!

Take note Matera92

Cut throat final. Loser goes home and I start the game off with a goal, then says * it. Let's just go BOG as well.

I am made for finals, and carrying you to another medal

I got caught up in gender politics this week, took my focus off the game.

I got caught up in gender politics this week, took my focus off the game.
Campaigning for Vegas mayor is tough. One minute caught up in she/they politics. The next judging the national burlesque championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok dinner is done and I’ve got a gut full of cherries which will hopefully ferment until I have no recollection of this day.

Thank you for posting philreich ❤️ See you next season.

Last edited:
Wait this is done? I thought philreich would still be in the pre-game intro.

Thanks for the week Demons and your qooty this season a return to form. Always a pleasure.

Bears we #beartodream one more week.

s**t!!!

well thanks for the week Bears and good luck in the big one

Thanks philreich for all your awesome effort again this season

thanks Demons for another fun season!!

I’m going fishing

Bye 👋

Thanks so much philreich for posting both - I really appreciate it

Thanks for the week Demons and commiserations

To my Bears teammates
-I quite simply, cannot believe it
Bring on next week