Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Thanks for the reminder Tigerturbulance 😍

Welcome Furies. You scored 160 points in Round 1 and 94 in Round 3? I’d better come to training this week to practice my defending!

Thanks for the reminder Tigerturbulance 😍

Welcome Furies. You scored 160 points in Round 1 and 94 in Round 3? I’d better come to training this week to practice my defending!
Yes please contribute to our win this week, Chippy ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey!

My 6 DT last week were crucial to our victory 😊
Imagine getting 6 DT and it not even being the lowest of the week?

As I said in the writeup, you Senor M and Electronic_Renaissance were clearly being managed

It also means we have plenty of upside despite the margin

Imagine getting 6 DT and it not even being the lowest of the week?

As I said in the writeup, you Senor M and Electronic_Renaissance were clearly being managed

It also means we have plenty of upside despite the margin

I think I was just being selfish and wandering all over the ground looking for my first goal, while the rest of the team were correctly executing the game plan!

I think I was just being selfish and wandering all over the ground looking for my first goal, while the rest of the team were correctly executing the game plan!
There‘s nothing wrong with trying strategies other than the trusty platypus formation once in a while

If you’re going to play upfield as a defender and use the attack is the best form of defence motto, then get some lessons from Tommycash and RookiePick who gave us actual forwards (and those of us moonlighting as one like yours truly) some tips on goal kicking

You'll pick up our game plan in no time mate, in fact I have got a breakdown version of it here somewhere, I'll go get it and post it here for you to summarise.

here tis

images

You'll pick up our game plan in no time mate, in fact I have got a breakdown version of it here somewhere, I'll go get it and post it here for you to summarise.

here tis

images
I'm glad you covered up the secret Crouching Koala Striking Grizzly tactics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back