Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round Thirteen - Fighting Furies Vs Roys FC (Punt Rd)

Remove this Banner Ad

After last weeks loss to the Hawks, the Furies are clinging on to their finals hopes. So this is a massive game in the context of their season, their recent record against the Roys hasn't been great, so they will need some of the big guns to step up.

The Roys have continued to fade away at the end of games, but last week it was inaccurate kicking, especially from mediocre Full Forward Freakie that caused most of the issues. The Roys are desperate for a win and will like their chances against the Furies.

Teams to be posted by 9pm Friday, game to be played Monday.

A win here surely!!!! The Furies are our bunnies.

images

I already started last week Broken! Have a look at that, I wonder if any furies will post this round?

I like how the round number is spelt in the thread title instead of just the digits, its new, fresh.
Yup. I have to admit it took me a little while to realise what was different about the thread title though. :eek:

We need this win pretty bad. A loss here and we're in trouble.

... A loss here and we're in trouble.

I can't say we have the same problem. :(

Good to see the Richmond DNA come through in their lifelong abuse of Fitzroy and Fitzroy related teams - I'm surprised I didn't see the Furies offering up their injury prone FF for a few of the Roys up and coming players in the SFA trade period.

Similar result here to the last Fitzroy game at the 'G?

If you mean after the game I'll be getting blind drunk trying to forget it? Yes, otherwise no.

Actually even if I was sober I'd have trouble remembering this game.

What were we talking about again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's one thing the Roys have been good at in recent years (there is a lot more than one thing, but I'm talking strictly 'on-field' here).
It's got to be ruining teams push for finals. Granted its usually out own push for finals that we're busy ruining, but since that's been taken care of there's no reason we can't ruin this season for the furies too.

I already started last week Broken! Have a look at that, I wonder if any furies will post this round?

I misunderstood the invite and ended up here (but they were really friendly fellas).
[YOUTUBE]tdbt-sx5MDc[/YOUTUBE]

Happy to play the spoiler this week CtR, we're due for some good luck after 4 losses on the trot.

It reminds me of the number of wins the furies had over the last 3 seasons

You must have a poor memory.

We all have poor memories, a combination of excessive alcohol consumption and Alzheimers will do that though.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back