Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy šŸ½

Remove this Banner Ad

21st in overall disposals

ahead of Sam Mitchell, Dane Swan, Marc Murphy, Brent Harvey, Dangerfield.

(**disclaimer: I don't give a crap if we play a high possession game, in todays style, getting the ball is still the priority in the game**)

(edit: the bloke at number 9 isn't too shabby from the Bombers and it ain't Jobe. )

That's strange, I always thought having a higher score than the opposition after the final siren was.. :eek:

Wow..what a game he played tonight. That lethal left foot..the reading of the play and the incoming ball...the courage and aggression shown....just the type of back flanker every fan dreams of having in their team.

Nearly chocked on my JD when he came hobbling off to the bench though....couple minutes later...back on and straight into it...awesome.

pigtackle_zpsf2055859.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a beast...and a very smart footballer.

My favourite player. Even though Bomber said he would be in doubt I think he'll play.

He has and will always be 'My boy".

Wanted him, no, needed him pre draft and as such we drafted him through my connections at Frankston.

thats the BigFooty fairytale anyways. Lets not let a lie get in the way of a good story though. But he is 'my boy'

Wanted him, no, needed him pre draft and as such we drafted him through my connections at Frankston.

thats the BigFooty fairytale anyways. Lets not let a lie get in the way of a good story though. But he is 'my boy'

I am guessing that Hibberd's level of play has surpassed your expectations.

Sorry mate but pretty sure Kong spotted him first.

Is Tuesday still the main training day ahead of a Friday night game? I'd be interested to know if he trains and gets through, or what level of training (if any) he does.

I'd say right now he is more important to our side than Watson. Not a better player (but gee, he's a pretty damn fine player), but structurally so important with his defensive efforts, his marking, his love of a contest, his drive out of the backline.

I'd say right now he is more important to our side than Watson. Not a better player (but gee, he's a pretty damn fine player), but structurally so important with his defensive efforts, his marking, his love of a contest, his drive out of the backline.

We looked better with him in the side as far back as '11.

Also, I'm convinced he is the wizard responsible for these explosive first quarters, based on what was his first game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back