Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

1014692_10152836387234356_5717688425699861454_o.jpg

How's the pipes on the boy?

#gainz

Obviously teh drugzzorz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was last week. Not the biggest footballer, but any dude would love his defintion (much homo).
He's looking insanely fit considering. Something to prove?

Considering he was ahead of Heppell, then running about even with him, i'd say he feels he has something to prove! I really hope he can find the consistency that he has missed in recent years. I suspect that he needs to find a bit more diversity with his approach on the field. He seems to lack a plan B when things aren't going too well...

Mick, great workout is the old 1,000 steps. fresh air. work on your agility with plenty of tourists to dodge.

Have you counted them yet? spoiler alert, its not 1,000
I have a love hate relationship with 1000 steps. Getting stuck behind the arse of some super slow person doing it because it's the steps can be mighty frustrating, but then again, that just reflects the fact I'm a fast/impatient walker.

Much better is walking some of the trails in the bush behind the steps and getting to the top that way. You'll get about a thousandth of the number of people going that way.

But it is a beautiful area.

Anyway...ZAHARAKIS!

Very much so, wants to get back into the leadership group I'd say. If that's what it takes to have a super season, it's all good. As for the steps, it is crazy popular, but better than a treadmill. Surprised the council hasn't found a way to make $$ from it yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back