Past Sam Kerridge

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm from Bendigo too Tone!
I've lived in Bendigo for the past 11 years. Only 39 more before I'm considered to be a local. I know Beuwolf livs in Bendigo. Anyone else live in Bendigo or have a connection? Just interested. Bored actaully!

I've lived in Bendigo for the past 11 years. Only 39 more before I'm considered to be a local. I know Beuwolf livs in Bendigo. Anyone else live in Bendigo or have a connection? Just interested. Bored actaully!
Spent most of my formative years in Elphinstone. Heading back to Bendigo over Christmas where my sisters now live. Actually quite like the place :)

Home town, parents still living there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From all reports a great kid. Though frankly, as mentioned, coming from the dazzling duo of Yarran and Henderson, it's not going to be hard for him to impress us!

Me too seems like the kind of bloke you want in your team, hard worker who gets around the boys ane has a laugh. I think that is an underestimated trait in a person as it helps gel teams quicker and gives a quicker element of trust
I like the fact that he's so relaxed and laid back. Exactly what we need in the forward line, someone who'll think nothing of having a crack, rather than s**t their dacks and look for blokes 2metres out to give it off to.

Hopefully it'll rub off on a few blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back